Chapter 12 ; Drugged

a/n:

Hey guys, thanks for the votes/messages/comments, they mean so much to me:)

I tried to make this chapter a little longer so I hope you enjoy, i'll try update tomorrow 

-Emily x

ps: Thers a cute picture of Harry and Phoebe in the side bar, naww. <3

NIALLS POV

I feel my breathing escalating. I need to get out of here before I do something I regret. 

Phoebe must have noticed my anger as she grabs my arms and drags me to the toilet area. 

"Niall. Listen to me, don't go near Ben. It will only make things worse with you and Alex. She needs to see that you are the good guy in this, Okay?"

I nod, unable to reply. My heart is about to come out of my chest and my knuckles are completely white from clenching them too agressively.

I walk towards the back door and kick it open into the cool evening air. 

I turn around and slam the door shut behind me, punching it as hard as I can. My hard starts to throb but it still can't mask the pain I am feeling inside.

I need to get out of here.

ALEX'S POV

When we finally reach Phoebe and Harry I notice that Niall has dissapeared.

"Where's Niall?" I question Phoebe.

"Urm..he is..not feeling well" Her high pitch tone gives it away that she is lying. 

Why did he leave? I know it is kind of hard for him and everything but I thought we were trying to move on and work on our friendship.

I guess he needs a little more time. 

I feel Ben move his arm to around my waste and he moves in closer whispering into my ear;

"Babe, my friend is over at the bar. I'm going to go talk to him and then grab us some drinks."

I look up at him. His blue eyes are so blue. I know stating the obvious there Alex but they are like realllyyy blue but for some reason they make my mind wander back to that cute little Irish boy. 

BEN POV

As I reach the bar Jake holds out his fist for me to hit. I hit it gently but he grabs me in a headlock.

"Ben...impressive..Alex is looking smoking"

I push him off, "Yeah I know, I'm in there man. This Niall is going to pay for getting with my Mia."

"Listen man, is this really going to help? You and Mia have been over now for over a year and its been like 2 years since he got with her"

Just the thought of him with Mia makes my skin crawl, "I'm sure and hey it's a bonus his lover girl is pretty decent looking. Have you got the stuff?"

Jake reaches into his pocket and hands me four small white pills. 

"Thanks bro, I'll see you when I get back to the room yeah?"

He nods, "Yeah, goodluck and don't do anything too stupid"

I walk over to the cashier and order Alex a vodka and coke, and then a beer for myself. I slip two of pills into her drink making sure no one is looking and put the others in my pocket for later. Tonight sure is going to be an interesting night...

ALEXS POV

Ben walks back over to me and hands me my drink and I thank him politely. I take a sip, it tastes a little funny, he must of asked for it extra strong. Well I might as well let loose I guess.

--

After my 5th drink I am really beginning to become uncontrolable. Usually I am pretty decent with alcohol so this stuff must be freaking strong.

I can hardly walk or see straight but I grab Ben by the hand and lead him to the dance floor.

I haven't felt this free in a long time, as I grind up against him and I hear him let out a litte groan. I can't help but smile at the effect I have on him.

I felt his lips press onto my cheeks and he breathed "Let's get out of here"

My brain is saying 'no, you hardly know him and he has a bad reputation, don't do it' however my feet and the rest of my body have been taken over by those weird drinks and I find myself heading towards the door with him.

When we get outside he pushes me against the wall and starts to kiss me harshly. At first I go along with it thinking he's just a little firey but his tounge is going crazy and it's starting to gross me out. The taste of smoke is passed onto me which makes me wince.

I pull away suddenly and look up at him.

"Listen Ben, I think this is getting a little heated, I mean we are in a public place and--"

He smirked "Yeah, sorry got carried away, You're just looking so hot and...you know what? let's get back to mine so you can sober up a little with some coffee?"

Ben is so sweet sometimes, I really do need to sort my self out.He takes my hand and leads me down the street to his dorm.

Once back at his place I plonk myself down onto his sofa.

Ben walks over to the kitchen counter and puts on the coffee for both of us. I close my eyes on the sofa, I am not drinking again for a while, I feel so out of it. 

I feel a tap on my shoulder, "Here you go Alex, might wake you up a bit"

I take a sip of the hot mixture infront of me, it has that weird taste again. What the hell is wrong with my taste buds tonight?

"So, me and Niall huh?" 

"Yeah, I remember you guys together, well I only saw you once. You were outside the music block you looked happy but I don't think going back there is a really good idea, I mean you really think it can be the same? I think you should try a new future.." He winks at me.

My head is spinning more than ever and I'm not in control of my body.

"Like who?" I whisper.

He takes the coffee out of my hand and places it on the table next to his own. He leans over and presses his lips against mine. I try push him away, I'm not ready, but my body does not cooperate with my mind, yet again, and I'm left with him becoming more and more agressive.

He pushes me down onto the sofa and climbs on top of me and lifts off my shirt. My body is frozen, unable to move.

"BEN! GET OFF ME!" I scream but I'm pretty sure it comes out at normal volume.

What the fuck is going on with me.

"C'mon sweetie, let's have a bit of fun." 

He begins to trace his finger down my stomache and it makes me shiver. It feels so wrong with him touching me. Why did I think it was a good idea to come back here with him? Oh, that's right, he was nice to me but I guess that was an act. FUCK. This is all so messed up.

He grabs the wasit band of my trousers and pulls them down and I finally build up the strength to push him off. 

I get off the sofa not caring about the minimal clothes in which I am wearing and make a run for the door. It's locked. Shit.

Ben is off the ground and heading towards me.

"Babe, don't run away from me. If you don't cooperate there might be trouble"

I scream. This time I know it comes out as intended as he covered his ears with his hands. 

He runs towards me and covers my mouth and whispers in my ear. "One more sound from you and some one is going to get hurt.."

I feel the tears start to well into my eyes and I'm fighting to hold them back and stay strong. 

But when he pushes me back down onto the sofa I feel weakened and I begin to let the tears fall.