Chapter 9 ; Revisiting

**3 Days Later**

Alex's POV.

I'm finally out of hospital and at home. Apparently my second term of uni starts in 2 days time but I am only allowed to go to one lecture a week, my brain needs to take things on slowly while I can't remember things from the past 6 months.

The doctor said it most likely to come back, my memory, but only from things being triggered such as visiting places or maybe a song/noise from that day. So today Pheebs, Harry and Blondie are taking me to ice skating. Apparently this is the last place I was before the accident happened. 

I don't understand why blondie has to come along. I know I apparently dated him and there's evidence such as photos on my phone and the charm, but I just don't see how I liked him. His facebook page is just pictures of him with multiple girls, what a man slut.

"We're leaving in 5 minutes." Phoebe shouts down the hall.

"Okay, lemme get changed really quickly" I reply as I open my wardrobe.

I change out of my pyjamas into some white jeans, a jumper saying 'teenage runaway' and my favourite boots which I've had forever and refuse to throw away. I don't make an effort with my make up or hair. I tie my long brown waves into a messy bun on top of my head and apply a small coat of mascara and lip balm. I grabbed my beanie as I walk out the door, just in case its extra cold on the ice rink. (-Picture in sidebar-)

I walk down the stairs to find Phoebe, Harry and Blondie sat on my sofa. I stop in my tracks as I hear my name.

"I don't know.. It's going to be hard going back there..I mean it's the last proper moment I had with her. Our first kiss just under a week ago..and the accident and-" Blondie rambles

"S'alright mate, remember we are doing this for Alex. It might trigger her memory, it's worth a shot" Harry attempts to comfort him placing a firm hand on Blondie's shoulder.

I clear my throat and they all turn to look at me.

"Oh, you're ready, lets go" Phoebe grabs her car keys as we all walk to the door. 

--

Phoebe pulls into the car park of the ice rink and we all get out of the car. They all turn to look at me, expecting me to remember something I am presuming, but nothing comes to mind so I just continue towards the door to put on my skates.

--

Ben's POV.

My phone vibrates in my pocket, I look at the caller ID, it's Jake. 

"Sup Bro" 

"Hey Ben, I have some good news man."

"Go ahead"

"It's about Alex, She was in a car accident and she was knocked into a coma and-"

"Hold up , is this some kind of joke, good news, the girl I love being in a FUCKING COMA-" I escalate my voice and people in the street are turning around staring at me. I give them evils.

"You didn't let me finish, bro. She's fine now, out of hospital and at home. The good news is she's lost 6 months of her memory"

"And that is good news how?" I'm beginning to wonder what goes through Jake's head sometimes. 

"It means she's forgotten about that night when you tried to touch her, she doesn't know who you are so you have a chance with her, she doesn't know your reputation either.... and it gets better. She doesn't remember that jerk boyfriend of hers, you know Niall"