Chapter 18 ; Airport

hey guys! I'm sorry it's been so long and this is a really short chapter. It's just a filler before the content of the tour side of the story starts which is where the main plot line will start. Sorry for the wait! 

Emily x 

 ALSO**

NEXT UPLOAD, 25 votes on his chapter, I know it's a lot but please share it <3

---------------

 (Alex's outfit is the picture in the side bar) 

Alex's POV

So it turns out the boys were pretty amazing. Not even just ‘pretty’ amazing, they were the next big boy band and were about to start their first arena tour around the world. It’s kind of crazy how a few months can change everything, right? Niall and I were still together and our relationship has grown to house it used to be before the crash.

I have been offered a job as hair and make up on the tour, which is great of them, but it just isn’t what I pictured spending the rest of my life doing. I love all of the boys and Phoebe gets to come too so I guess it’ll be pretty awesome.

“You done yet?” My thoughts are interrupted by Niall shouting up the stairs.

“Coming” I shout back as I drag the heaviest case off my bed. This is it. Tour time.

After managing to drag my case down the stairs I say my goodbyes to my family before getting into the car.

I move over to Niall and place my head on his chest, inhaling the familiar scent that I had grown to love.

The airport was about an hours drive, we didn’t really talk just listened to music and took in the last views of England for a couple of months.

At the airport, it was crazy. Fans are everywhere banging on the windows of our car and shouting Nialls name.

Security opened the door and the screams increased in volume.

“Stick together, folks. Just follow me and don’t stop for any pictures, got it?”

We both nod, but I am still unsure about it, I haven’t really got used to being mobbed everytime I was with Niall.

 We stepped out of the car and some of the girls looked like they were going to have a heart attack. As we walked through the crown I heard a few of them calling my name but put my hand in front of my face and kept my head down.

Finally, we reached the security where we quickly put our items on the conveyer belt and were released from the madness.

 I see the familiarity of Phoebe and the rest of the boys waiting on one of the sofas.

 I give them all hugs before heading off to the duty free to buy some food for the plane. I know we travel first, but plane food is still the grossest thing on this planet.

 I grab a coke and a couple packets of crisps and head for the till. In the line I hear two girls whispering behind me and I feel a tap on the shoulder.

 I turn around to see two teenage girls, maybe about 14, who were quite short and one of them had gone bright red.

 “Can I help you?” I ask them politely.

 “Urm-I..Are..Urm” The tomato faced one says,

 Her friend interupts “Are you Alexa Martin?” Oh. They actual recognise me?

 I smile at the realisation, “haha yeah, I am, and you two are?”

 “I’m Theresa and this is my extremely crazy one direction obsessed bestfriend Anna”

 I laughed at her description of her friend, “It’s nice to meet you Theresa and you too Anna”.

 “Urm…Could we please have a picture..” Anna asked as she reached for her phone in her back pocket.

 I took a few pictures with them both, and we pulled funny faces which seemed to make Anna seem more comfortable.

“Thankyou so much! You are really pretty by the way, and so lucky to be with Niall, he’s my favourite and I love him…”Anna rambled to be soon cut off by Theresa “Bit weird Anna, she is his girlfriend”. I laughed and an idea hit me.

I lifted up my finger at them “Wait one second girls”

 I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and dialled ‘Cutest Boyfriend Ever’ and put in a mental note to kill Niall for changing all my contact names again.

“Hey babe, what’s up? You ok?” I hear the familiar Irish accent say on the other side of the phone

“Hey, I was wondering if you could come to duty free for a sec, Just come behind the restaurant way and you shouldn’t get too mobbed. Okay? Seee you soon” I hung up before he could question me.

 “Girls, come this way a second, I have a surprise for you”

They looked at me with a confused expression but just seconds later the Niall came running into the store.

 Theresa’s eyes almost popped out of her head whereas Anna actually looked like she needed medical attention. It was still kind of weird to see people react such a way to Niall.

 “Hey Ni, I’d like you to meet Anna and Theresa, they are fans of One Direction” I introduced them both.

“Hi Girls, nice to meet you!” They stood there in shock but finally managed to have a conversation with Niall. 

After taking a few more pictures with us both together with the girls, following them on twitter and some questions from them we had to get back to our gate. 

“Thankyou so much!” They said in unison

 I smiled back “No problem, it was really nice meeting you guys. I’ve never been recognised on my own before. Have a nice flight!”

 Niall entwined his fingers with mine and kissed my forehead and we headed back to the flight.

The plane started to move down the runway and I was already almost asleep. It is only an hour flight to Paris so it’s not a huge deal but travelling makes me so tired.

I let my eyes close and don’t open them until I feel a sloppy kiss against my cheek and Niall whispering “Babe, we’ve landed, wake up.”