CONFRONTATION WITH THE RABBIT GODDESS

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

Hehe. . . sorry with my tardiness of this book. I haven't updated in what, half a year? Anyway, I think this book is nearing it's end. Thank you guys for reading. . . and I hope this book will continue to be a great read for you all.

Hayoen

"Hey, Naruto-kun?"

"What is it, Fuu?"

"How are we going to defeat Kaguya?"

The eight stopped flying abruptly. Absolutely no one had thought of this.

"Okay, well what information do we have on her?" Yugito asked, frowning thoughtfully as her forehead creased.

"She is the mother of Hagaromo Ōtsutsuki, the Sage of Six Paths. She used to be the guardian of the God Tree, and has the power to erase memories," Fuu explained. "Kaguya was the first being to wield chakra, as she committed taboo by eating the fruit of the God Tree. With her new powers, she single-handedly finished the war that had been raging on for a while. Because of this, she was worshipped and known as the Rabbit Goddess. However Kaguya lost faith in humanity, and eventually caved into corruption by the power she held, even as she sought for world peace."

"Okay first. . . we forgot about the ninth warrior," Utukata raised an eyebrow at Naruto who coughed awkwardly.

"Yeah um. . . wait for me?"

Everyone facepalmed before watching their leader fly down at a sharp angle and then swoop back up with something on his back.

"What the hell?! Put me down!" The "thing" yelled.

"No can do brother!" Naruto replied cheerfully.

"Wait. . . Ruto?!"

"Hey Sasuke! What do you say about helping us save the world? Yes? No? Well too bad, you're coming along anyway! Let's go people!" the hyperactive knucklehead screamed before zooming off.

"How gave him sugar?" Yugito asked flatly. Everyone shrugged.

"OI! NARUTO! WAIT UP!" Yagura shouted before racing after him with the other jinchuuriki hot on his heels.

"You know, I don't think Naruto will ever stop flying off on us," Yugito told them as they tried to catch up to said blonde.

"Shut up you guys, Sasuke just informed me that Kaguya is still in the process of being revived!" Naruto yelled back. "We may have a chance to re-seal her before she wreaks havoc!"

"Well then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Fuu cried.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

"Sh-t, Sasuke!"

"I know, Naruto!"

Kaguya was free, and she was giving them a real judgmental look as she held them in. . . hair?

"Hagoromo and Hamura. . ." Kaguya finally spoke, recognition in her voice as she saw the sun symbol on Naruto's palm, and the crescent moon on Sasuke's that had somewhat appeared out of nowhere.

'My children. . . whom I shared my chakra with.'

"What?" Sasuke whispered.

"Indra and Ashura. They are the sons of Hagoromo, Kaguya's son. Hashirama Senju and Madara Uchiha were descendants, or rather reincarnations, of Indra and Ashura," Naruto explained without taking his eyes of Kagura. "Indra was the older brother of Ashura and the ancestor of the Uchiha clan. He was originally peaceful and joyful, however he eventually turned to the dark side."