YOU DO KNOW THIS IS WAR, RIGHT?

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

Yeah I'll explain along the way how they all broke free from the Reanimation. . . well whatever, I'll just get on with it. I already left you hanging because I had go to my orthodontist appointment.

I liked my fangs. They were cute. Braces. . . 😒

Hayoen

The tube of yellow chakra receded into each respective jinchuuriki, and the dome came back down to the ground.

A blonde woman in blue (?) ran towards them and hugged Gaara tightly.

"Are you okay Gaara? We heard you screaming! You're not hurt, are you? Wait what am I saying? You're covered in wounds! And is that a cut from the edge of a Rasenshuriken?! Naruto!!"

"What," The blonde boy replied lazily.

Yugito rolled her eyes before resuming a "mother-hen fuss" over the stunned redhead.

"Who the hell is looking after you?! Don't you dare tell me no one is because that is utter bull!"

She muttered incomprehensible. . . words and healing him with her Medical Ninjutsu.

"Y-Yugito-nee-chan. . ." Gaara whispered.

"Ewww, that was so gooey!" A green-haired girl complained, rubbing her left arm, but a happy spark was in her amber eyes.

"Oh, stop complaining, Fuu!"

Fuu pouted at a young boy with wispy, light brown hair, magenta eyes and a stitch across the left side of his face.

"Y-Yagura?" Mei whispered faintly, in both shock and hope.

"So what now?" the brunette boy asked, seemingly not hearing the Mizukage.

Naruto rolled his eyes. "Squirt, LOOK. IN. FRONT. OF. YOU." He emphasized as he twisted an irritated Yagura's head around.

"Don't call me squirt, Ruto! It ain't nice! I'm older than you, ya know!" Yagura yelled.

He immediately slapped a hand over his mouth as everyone stared at him.

"Did you just say. . . "ya know"?" Naruto asked slowly.

Yagura groaned. "I spent wayyyyyyyy too much time with you."

"No sh*t, Sherlock," Naruto said dryly.

"Shut up!" Yagura glared.

"Children, children, don't fight, please," Utukata said calmly, coming over.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A CHILD?! YOU'RE THE SAME AGE AS US YA KNOW!" The two boys retorted.

"Again?!" Utukata yelled. "Quit saying "ya know"!"

"I can't help it!"

"I'll make you stop saying it!"

"BOYS!" Yugito thundered, sending them a piercing glare over her shoulder. "Play nicely or I'll MAKE you!" she threatened.

"Yes ma'am," they sulked.

"Good boys."

They just looked at her with deadpan faces.

A, Mei, Onoki and Tsunade sweatdropped. They were completely ignoring them. And were they always this childish?

"Naruto-kun~!" Fuu called. "If you haven't noticed, I think we're in war."

"Oh, hell yeah!" Naruto grinned, jumping up from his sulking corner with Yagura and Utukata.

"I've been itching for an ACTUALLY CHALLENGING fight ever since we broke out of that damn jutsu! Let's go, jinchuuriki!"

"Yeah!" they all replied as one, standing confidently with their leader.

"Madara Uchiha, huh? You brought us back. I suppose we should thank you, since you quite literally gave us our lives back," Yagura smirked.

"Stop being so formal, Yagura-kun!" Fuu scolded, slapping his arm.

"Oh, don't bother." Naruto's arms were folded behind his head. "Formality is practically drilled into his brain."

Yagura scoffed. "You could do some manners yourself."

Naruto faked a gasp. "Yagura! I'm wounded!"

Yagura just smirked in arrogant triumph.

Naruto gawked. "Y-Yagura! You just smirked... an Uchiha smirk! The one that shouts out to the world, "I HAVE A TEN-FOOT METAL ROD UP MY ASS!!"

"What?!?!" Yagura flipped out.

"Yep. Spent way too much time together," Utukata deadpanned.

"Are you an Uchiha in disguise?! What did you do to the real Yagura?!" Naruto started poking him continuously.

"Ow, hey! Stop it, I am the real Yagura! STOP IT NARUTO!" Yagura pushed him away.

"WILL YOU BOYS GROW UP?! GET SERIOUS THIS IS WAR!" All the jinchuuriki (minus Gaara) screamed at them, making all the Kage, Gaara included, sweatdrop.

"War? Really?" Naruto looked surprised.

Everyone had a deadpan 'are you serious? ' look on their faces.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's get going and kick ass!"

"Finally," Yugito sighed.

"So, how do you feel about being back? Remembering your past life and the pains it brought you because of your burden," Madara smirked. But inside he was truly curious.

"You wanna know, yo? You gotta fight, bro!"

Everyone either sweatdropped or groaned at Bee's awful rapping skills.

"As awful as Bee put it, he's right. You fight and we'll tell!" Fuu smirked cockily.

"Don't get cocky," Naruto warned.

"Plan, Naruto?" Han asked in his deep voice.

"Hmm. Yagura, your Aqua Mirror Jutsu is first up. Fuu, follow with your Hiding in Scale Dust Technique. Yugito, while he's blinded, slash at vital points. Then, Rōshi and Han, do your Combo Attack Whatchamacallit thingy. After they're done, Utukata will trap him in a bubble. Okay with you guys?"

"Got it!" they chorused.

"But do we really have do this so plainly?" Killer Bee asked in a mischievous tone.

"We gotcha," Naruto grinned.

"Let's see. . . there's only one that's fitting right now," Naruto looked around. "You thinking what I'm thinking?"

Their eerie grins answered his question.

"Gaara, you just sit back and enjoy the show," Naruto grinned at the redhead.

"You too, A," Yugito smiled at him.

"We are so psyched for this battle!" Fuu pumped her fist.

"You can say that again."

"LET'S GO AND SHOW 'EM WHAT THE JINCHUURIKI ALLIANCE CAN DO!"

"YEAH!"

Yay they are back! And they are in action! I just thought it would be pretty fun if Naruto and Yagura fought all the time.

Anyway. . . WHO TOLD ME THAT HAVING BRACES HURT?!

THEY

DO

NOT!!!

Okay, temper's gone. BAI, I have to write the next chapter!

Hayoen