THE SHINOBI WAR - THE END OF THEM

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

Okay, plot changed. Until I can somehow fit it in, Minato, Kushina and Natsumi are not going to enter much. Jinchuuriki Alliance, right? The story is focusing mainly on the jinchuuriki now. 

Okay, that's all I have to say. ENJOY!!

Hayoen

"Gaara, what actually happened that day?"

Gaara would normally ignore the question that kept coming at the back of his head. 

What happened that day? He didn't want to remember. It was too painful. He wouldn't say a word. He promised himself that. There was no way he would EVER try to remember, or tell anybody, even if they begged him. it was just. . . way too hard.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》 

"GAARA!" Naruto screamed as he crashed into the cave. 

Gaara was suspended in air by a blue chakra-cloud, red chakra streaming steadily out of his eyes and mouth.

The next thing Gaara knew, he was thumping harshly on the ground, and as he looked up, he saw his worst nightmare

Naruto was in that chakra cloud instead of him, with Kurama being extracted. 

"Gaara, you stay down." A firm voice stopped Gaara was rushing in and saving his friend.

"Bee!"

Killer Bee didn't look back down at the redhead. 

"Look Gaara, Naruto loves you like a brother. He promised Yugito that if he failed to protect everyone, then the only way the Akatsuki would get the last member was over his dead body. He sacrificed himself for you. Now I need to go try save him, that reckless brat."

"But Bee -" Gaara started to protest, but was silenced by Bee's look.

"Gaara, we might not survive. But you will. Get away from here as fast as you can. And my final words to you as an older brother and former partner in "Naruto-crime" is, live your life to the fullest and continue our legacy."

Those were Killer Bee's last words. His tone was serious, and he wasn't rapping. Come to think of it, Bee hadn't rapped much after Yugito's death.

Gaara could only watch helplessly as both Gyūki and Kurama were extracted from their respective hosts.

After that, a numb Gaara only watched as the two bodies crashed to the ground. 

The Akatsuki members left, not caring about the One-Tails, as they already had more than what they needed.

Later, Naruto managed to say his final goodbye to Gaara, before dying in the sobbing redhead's arms.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》 

"Gaara!" A woman's voice brought him back to the reality.

The Fourth Shinobi War.

If only the rest of the Jinchuuriki Alliance was here, they'd have the upper hand. But he, the jinchuuriki of the One-Tailed Raccoon and the Fifth Kazekage, was the sole survivor of that powerful group.

Everyone else had their beasts extracted from them, and in the process, had died.

Even Killer Bee and Naruto.

They had sacrificed themselves for him.

"Gaara, Fifth Kazekage and jinchuuriki to the Ichibi," Madara cackled madly. "Say hello to some old friends!"

The redhead's eyes widened as eight people stepped in.

- Yugito Nii, his "big sister". 

- Yagura, his partner in reality. 

- Rōshi, his "grandfather". 

- Han, his "big brother". 

- Utukata, his best friend. 

- Fuu, his "little sister". 

- Killer Bee, his partner in "crime". 

- And finally, Naruto Uzumaki, his leader, greatest friend and brother in everything but blood.

The deceased members of the Jinchuuriki Alliance.

Sorry short chap, dinner-time! I promise next one will be longer. . . I hope. I wrote this on my phone so it's really long for me even if it's short for you (like if you're reading on a laptop or iPad or something).

Anyway, thank you for reading!

Hayoen