THE BIRTH OF THE JINCHUURIKI ALLIANCE

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO OR POKÉMON 

Getting really bored here. . . gonna make a songfic and let the real meetings be in flashbacks. Deal with it, I seriously don't wanna go through each and every one of their meetings. I'll finish off Gaara's though.

Happy Reading!!

Hayoen

P.S Don't judge the song

"Uh. . . so. I'm Naruto Uzumaki?" The blonde boy scratched the back of his head nervously.

"Gaara," the redheaded boy replied emotionlessly before a faint smile graced his lips.

"Nice to meetcha. Now let's go round up the rest of the jinchuuriki!!" Naruto grinned, grabbing his hand and running off.

"Naruto. . . why are you doing this? Why are you rounding up all the jinchuuriki?" Gaara asked, running behind him (he was forced to anyway >.<). 

" 'Coz I wanna make something, an organization probably, where people can truly belong."

"Oh. . ." Gaara looked down. "But why pick me?"

Naruto smiled softly to himself. "Because I'm a jinchuuriki too. This organization can give jinchuuriki like us a place to come home too without any fear."

And Gaara's entire world changed.

(Another reminder: this is a songfic, so basically they are just going around and gathering jinchuuriki during the song. You know the theme songs before a Naruto episode? Think of it like that. Emboldened is what they are doing, underlined is A/N:s)   

I wanna be, the very best,

Like no one ever was.

To gather them, is my real test,

To train them is my cause!

I will travel across the land,

Searching far and wide. 

Teach jinchuuriki, to understand, the power that's inside!

Gotta get 'em all! 

It's you and me! 

Naruto looked behind and grinned at Gaara. A voice inside was telling the redhead that he was where he belonged.

I know it's my destiny!

Oh, your my best friend! 

Gaara's eyes were wide open. He was someone's best friend. Something warm swelled up in his heart, and he truly felt happy.

In a world we must defend! 

Gotta get 'em all! 

A heart so true!

Our courage will pull us through! 

Naruto helped Gaara up a cliff, and they stood on the mountain, looking over the Hidden Village of the Clouds.

You teach me and I'll teach you!

Gotta get 'em all!

Gotta get 'em all! 

Yugito and Killer Bee stood before them, the first defiant and suspicious, the second simply curious and lazy-like.

Naruto and Gaara stared back at them, the blonde's face serious, the redhead with his arms crossed.

Every challenge along the way,

With courage I will face!

I will battle every day,

To claim my rightful place!

Naruto suddenly gave his signature grin and shot forward, taking the two jinchuuriki's hand. 

Gaara simply face-palmed and ran after them, chuckling to himself when he saw the shocked faces of Yugito and Bee.

Come with me, the time is right. 

There's no better team!

Arm in arm, we'll win the fight,

It's always been our dream!

Yugito smiled softly to herself as she was tugged along with the exuberant boy, Bee beside her whilst the redheaded boy flew next to them on a platoon of sand.

Naruto's mouth moved as the sun outlined his figure, and his sparkling blue eyes met hers and Bee's. 

(No, not Naruto x Yugito. I haven't decided pairings yet)

At that moment, the two Cloud ninja knew they belonged with this blonde boy, and would follow him wherever he went.

Gotta get 'em all!

It's you and me,

I know it's my destiny!

Naruto rushed through the villages, grabbing unsuspecting jinchuuriki and throwing them in line behind him, his bright smile was something that drew all the jinchuuriki to follow him, to let them know they were home.

Oh, your my best friend.

In a world we must defend!

All the jinchuuriki stood before their leader, smiling. They were all in their respective clothes, with a new white flak jacket on top and white forehead protectors with the kanji "One" to "Nine".  

Gotta catch 'em all!

A heart so true.

Our courage will pull us through!

You teach me and I'll teach you!

Gotta get 'em all!

Gotta get 'em all!

I've got 'em all."