REVIVAL OF YA-KO-NA

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

Some of you may know Ya-Ko-Na from one of my stories. And yes, they are back!!

By the way, I realized that I never told you the ages of the jinchuuriki. Since they were around 11 - 14 when they banded together (not including Rōshi and Han because they are literally adults), I am going to say they have been together for around 3 years.

Gaara - 15

Yugito - 17

Yagura - 16

Rōshi - 40

Han - 25

Utakata - 16

Fuu - 14

Killer Bee - 17

Naruto - 15

Yes most of them are quite literally young teens. They are not that old. But enjoy~!

Hayoen

 "She was my mother."

The blonde boy's words rang in a shocked Nagato's head. 

"M-Mother?" He stuttered out. "N-No. . . that's not possible! Kushina died that day! The day I lost my parents! She was killed by the Leaf shinobi!"

"No, my mother was Kushina Uzumaki." 

"Then where is she? Is she alive?" Nagato's purple eyes were filled with hope.

Naruto lowered his head, eyes were shadowed by his hair. "She's alive. But I don't think she will be the same person you expect her to be. I ran away from my family for a reason."

Nagato lowered his head slightly. "I see. People can change, over time. So, you are my nephew, I assume?"

"You assume correctly, Uncle Nagato."

Nagato couldn't help smiling as the boy addressed him with that title. It triggered a warm, tingly feeling in him.

"But I am also a jinchuuriki."

Nagato frowned, his earlier happiness falling away. "I don't want to kill you, Naruto. Can't the other jinchuuriki suffice as another way?"

"Uncle Nagato, my family is with the jinchuuriki. I am the leader of the Jinchuuriki Alliance. If you want to kill them, you'll have to kill me first."

There was unwavering loyalty and confidence in Naruto's voice that greatly reassured the three jinchuuriki in the base with him. They knew that no matter what, Naruto would always be there with them. No harm would come to them if Naruto could help it.

"Naruto. . ." Nagato's eyes closed. "You are just like Yahiko. You even look similar. One of your flaws is personal loyalty. Your other is recklessness, am I correct?" His eyes opened.

Naruto was smiling now. "Yes, you are right. I can be reckless when it comes to ensuring the safety of my precious people. I will do anything to protect them."

"Your resolve is similar to mine," Nagato nodded in acknowledgment. "I also wanted to protect my precious people, but then one of them was killed, and now I am forever bound to this Gedo Statue. Perhaps you can do better than I."

"There is a way you can restore yourself to health, and also bring back Yahiko," Naruto said softly.

"What?" Nagato hissed in disbelief.