Epilogue

Epilogue

"Where were you?" Radhika's voice jutted from the settee on the right. Arjun looked at her, appreciating the way the silk dress clung to her curves.

He raised an eyebrow as he took a step towards her, reaching her; he hauled her onto his lap. Radhika smiled and snuggled deeper in his lap.

"Questioning me, Mrs. Khanna," he spoke, relishing her closeness, there was something oddly warm and satisfying holding her in his arms. He ran his palm over her curved bottom, feeling her shiver in anticipation.

"Why yes, Mr. Khanna," Radhika took hold of his collar and pulled her up to her till their lips met, engulfing them in blissful kiss.

It was enchanting, their love. Far from perfect but it was after all the everyday struggles, the little fights, the understanding, getting to know each other again, the compromise that made it beautiful. Relationship when it deters two people to clash, make up is a sign of a happy love. Two people can never be perfect for each other. That would be too boring, too predictable.

They had decided to settle down in India and were very happy with the said decision. Radhika could work freely and Arjun simply shifted base, flying whenever the need arose taking his wife with her. They loved it here, this year of togetherness accounting for more than anything else.

Arjun couldn't resist touching the soft silkiness of her hair, he entwined his fingers through it, wrapping it around his wrist. He was sure; her hair would kill him one day. They were just so wonderful and his. Arjun smiled at his possessiveness.

She looked at him expectantly. "Well?"

"Well?" He imitated her, feigning ignorance.

"Arjun?" Radhika poked him in his ribs, giving him an impatient look.

"Radhika!"

"Right, so you want to play this way," she wiggled her bottom, making him narrow his eyes.

"What are you trying to prove, my love?" He asked her, restraining her unsuccessfully in his lap.

"What do you think?" She leaned across him, their chests brushing each other and nipped his ear in playful affection.

He pinched her hip in retaliation and when she issued a challenge to him via a smoldering look, he regally accepted it, standing up with her in his arms, his strength taking her breath away. But before she could make another sassy comment, he deposited her neatly on the sofa, flicking her dress over her, threw it on the floor and pinned her with his body on top of hers.

She looked at him wide eyed.

"Arjun," she tried to protest, he silenced her with a deep, fulfilling kiss.

"You issued a challenge to me?" Arjun asked her huskily.