Chapter 6

Oh.

My.

Goodness.

Radhika ran out of his office and was currently perched in her car, her car door locked effectively to stop herself from running into his arms and begging to be ravished.

She panted and closed her eyes, leaning her head on the steering wheel.

What had she been thinking? Well, one thing was clear she definitely had not been in her right frame of mind.

She had what….allowed him to kiss her and hell, had she enjoyed it.

She had breathed in his scent, male and inviting. The contrast of his hot body and the cool air had only added to the surreal sensation as her brain had bid her adieu and left her to get lost in his presence, rise up to meet his descending mouth.

She knew her behavior had been unprofessional but the fact was known to her that if Arjun needed her for her professional service, he would have no qualms in contacting her.

She shook her head and vehemently agreed with her cowardly take off; after all, if she would have stayed even a minute more, she would have devoured him right then and there, she was sure especially now, noticing the manner in which her body reacted to him in pure raw abandonment.

She touched her lips and groaned; his lips were so soft, his tongue teasing, licking, driving her senseless as she felt plunged in deep, shimmering heat.

Countless summer nights had she lain awake in the last eight years, in her bedroom, restless and agitated, listening to her heart beating furiously remembering his hot, fiery kisses. The way her body on its own had always molded to his, the way they had always fitted; showcased to them and all sundry that they had been perfect, just right for each other.

Radhika had longed to be free from her past, from those sweet, painful memories but she hadn't had the nerve. Her heart had refused to do her bidding, it had never relented her to let go of him. Instead, she had forced herself into her work, replacing the emptiness created by him in her life. She tried her best to live up to everyone's expectations, all the while secretly grieving the loss of her love.

Pathetic! She whispered to herself.

Radhika, you’re one pathetic woman.

He might be a man who made her want him, outrageously lose all her control but she wasn’t some kept woman. She tapped her head lightly on the steering wheel and zoned her eyes as she screamed at herself, don’t you dare forget his betrayal ever.

He might look like a Greek God, make her want to do naughty things to him but he had broken her heart and she would not lose this battle of love v/s lust.

Because, Radhika was sure; that was what it was, simple and straight; lust.

Nothing more, nothing less.

With that thought ingrained in her mind, she turned her key and drove to her office.