Chapter 34

Edited by: @RomanticZiggy

The people around them erupted in a loud cheer, clapping, whistling.

Arjun took Radhika's hand in his and turned to face them, acknowledging their heartfelt wishes.

Soon they found themselves dancing. Radhika was in Arjun's arms and he growled in appreciation.

"Finally, I have you in my arms," he moved forward, angling her face so that they were nearly touching.

He pulled her more closer to him, his hand sending a surge of heat, nearly burning her through her wedding dress. Radhika wanted to tangle her body with his. Feel those strong thighs wound around her.

She took the advantage and shifted her hand so that she could touch his silky black hair.

Arjun's eyes flashed with lust. Her every touch sending a longing within him that could only be satisfied by her. He badly suppressed the urge to kiss her.

"Are you alright?" Radhika asked him worried.

"Nope."

"What's wrong?" She stopped alarmed but Arjun prodded her to sway.

He curled his hands around her waist, dragged her closer to him and whispered," I am having real impure thoughts."

Her blush warmed her cheeks, making her look all the more endearing, “Impure thoughts?"

"Fantasies, Radhika. Wild, exotic fantasies."

"Arjun," Radhika swatted his arm.

"Radhika," he countered happily, twirling her.

"Stop it," she cried out as he tightened his hold on her.

"You want to know my impure thoughts?"

She quickly shook her head in a grand no.

"It's me lying between your soft breasts, licking..."

She clasped her hand on his mouth as his eyes sparkled with devilish enjoyment.

...............................

Radhika wanted to coo happily. She was having dinner with Arjun and their hordes of relatives. After the dinner, there was only one humongous ceremony after which she would completely become his.

She sighed as she ate, she couldn't wait to devour him. He looked so utterly handsome. Simply wonderful.