Chapter 13

Radhika could barely breathe when he looked at her that way. Her chest tightened, her pulse quickened, her belly clenched. She wanted to feel his hands on her body. She knew exactly how it would feel. His warm, large, coarse hands caressing her every curve as if drinking her, enjoying her; thoroughly and completely.

His touch had been electric. Fantastic.

She would never forget it now or ever. Or resist it.

Radhika took a step back from him and found her shoulder blades pressed against the cool iron of the seemingly tempting bed. With no escape, she looked up at the handsome charmer from her past. The dark-headed pure male had pinned her with his piercing black eyes gluing her completely to the place, she couldn’t move, not yet.

Her heart....didn't care about anything. This was Arjun. Her first love, the man who made her feel like the prettiest, smartest, most desirable woman on earth.

And her body? The only thing her body cared about was the pleasure he was creating up until the darn announcement ruined it all for her. It was too much.

She didn’t want this. What was she doing?

For heaven’s sake, she was clad only in a …..towel, barely concealing her body.

She should say something. Surely one of them should try and make idle conversation?

But she had been rendered speechless.

Then their gazes tangled, and Radhika could have sworn his eyes were smiling at her.

Lord, he was gorgeous. No wonder she couldn’t think straight.

Damping her lips, she silently pleaded, Say something…

"You're thinking too much," he murmured looking at her, his eyes hidden under his lashes.

Radhika's hair dripped water tickling with time. Her skin was flushed. He wanted to take her in his arms, to sleep curled into her, within her. He loved the way the towel erotically clasped on to her body, nearly baring her magnificent breasts for his eyes. 

All it would take a little tug and they would tumble onto the bed moaning gloriously for all that was worth.

"You're right," she agreed with a sigh and finally took a step back,” We need to stop."

But she was tingling. Definitely tingling. And not just her lips. God, she wanted to tingle more, a lot more.

"Radhika?"

She could see his hardness through the strains of his trousers and felt proud and pleasure burst through her which had everything to do with the satisfaction attached to being feminine.

She snapped back to the present. "Um? What? Are you okay? Are you that turned on?"