Chapter 9

"Radhika?"

Radhika was energetically firing away on her computer," Um? What?"

"I'll shut down your computer. You go get ready."

"Oh, no, I need five more minutes…" She said distractedly as she continued typing.

"Radhika Verma, if you don't get out of here in the next five seconds, you're so going to be fired."

"What?" She blinked. "You can't— I don't…"

 Seema leaned on her desk," its twelve thirty and your meeting is at one. Go put on some shiny lip-gloss," She paused, then leaned forward again, "and get me a picture, if possible. I googled him but I bet those paparazzi pictures don’t do him justice.”

Radhika simply rolled her eyes.

Seema's eyes narrowed, "Scram. But don't rush. Never hurts to make a man wait a little."

“Who is the boss again?” Radhika asked as she picked up her file and her briefcase.

Seema let out a low chuckle and shrugged her shoulders.

…………………….

Radhika grabbed her purse and scooted down the hall, heading for the bathroom. Once inside, she rested her hands on the counter and stared at herself in the mirror.

She turned and fluffed her hair, she had to admit, she looked good.

Oh god! Why was she nervous again?

Because he wasone fine piece of man-flesh.

She could do this; she repeated her mantra over and over in her mind. She would show him who was the siren here and what she could do to his indifferent attitude.

Radhika pouted, re-touched her lips, and pulled her shirt low highlighting the slight curve of her breasts and hauled her skirt up, showcasing her toned thighs.

Taking a deep breath, she strolled out of the bathroom.

Seema let out a heart-felt wolf whistle when Radhika walked out of her office boosting her confidence. Her smile turned wicked as she gave Seema a flying kiss, Radhika looked sizzling as if ready for a quick tumble in the bed.

She was ready to dazzle Arjun Khanna.

…………………..

"Good afternoon, Arjun."

Radhika’s tummy did that odd little flip she’d come to recognize whenever she saw him.