chapter 15 ~ will and grell akward visit and some rather good news

hey guys i know it's been a while and i know you probably have been iching for an update well, college really knows how to keep me busy -_- i had to do a few assignments for a few assesments. anyway  this time is a grelliam chapter... i wanted to do something a little different so i hope you like it.

Sebastian: miss miku how was comic con

miku: Amazing i loved it soooo much, i had so much fun, i saw sooo many sebastian and ciel cosplayers and one grell >_< i also got a wall scroll with you on it

Ciel: miku.... hands off

Miku: so are you now openingly admitting you love sebastian

Sebastian: im just gonna do the disclaimer while you two argue over this ship.... Miss Mikunagato20 doesn't own the kuroshitsuji or any of the characters.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Ciel's POV

"honey, its time to get up" i heard sebastian say.

"yes in a minuet love" i answered.

"no now, grell sutcliff and william.t. spears are visiting today and i dont think it would be very good manners if you were still in bed when they are here"

i remembered grell said that he wanted to visit since he hadnt seen us since the wedding a couple of months ago, i rembered the times when grell used to try and make moves on sebastian, it really used to grind my gears when he did that but soon after he and william got together, he stopped bothing sebastian.

i tried to dress myself but failed misrebley and sebastian had to finish dressing me, which ended up as us just doing it again....

when we finished getting ready sebastian answered the door and grell instantly jumped into his arms to hug him.

"sebast-chan" he screamed.

"grell... please remember i am married now... i do not wish for my wife to see you hugging me"

he turned back to william who gazed softly into williams eyes, this was a side to william nobody had ever seen until he got together with grell.

"hello grell, hello william" i said.

"hello earl and how are you"

"i am well"

grell pulled my to the side and whispered.

"so are you expecting any children yet... little miss michealis"

"one i think you'll find i am a man not a woman grell sutcliff and two sebastian and i have no plans for children just yet, we have agreed to leave it for a while"

"ah i see trouble in paradise"

"grell sutcliff if you dont stop asking about my personal life i will get my husband to kill you" i raised my voice enough for my beloved sebastian to hear.

we made our way into the manor gardens and sat with william and sebastian.

"grell would you like some tea" sebatian asked.

"oh yes please sebastian" he said. i must say that might have been the first time i've ever heard grell call him by his proper name.

"would you like some william?"

"yes please" he said as he held into grells hand.

"so have you guys sorted out a date" sebastian said with a teasing tone.