chapter 1- the beggings of love

Hey miku here this is my first fanfiction story, so if i tend to repeat myself just tell me and will correct the error. if you think there should be something that should be added once again don't hesitate to ask.

Mikunagato20-Disclaimer i do not own kuroshitsuji or any of the charaters, they all belong to yana toboso.

Ciel- and if she did we'd all be in trouble.

(Ciels POV)

"Young master it is time to wake up" Sebastian said softly.

I sat up, yawned abd rubbed my eyes "What kind of tea is it today sebastian?" I asked tiredly.

"Earl grey young master" he replied fluidly.

He handed me my tea but as our hands brushed against each other I blushed and looked away from my butler.

Sebastian smirked and exited the room to prepare my breakfast.

I looked at my tea and thought to myself "why the hell am I blushing, I have feelings for him I know it for sure, but I cant be in love with him, he is my butler and i am his master and we are both men, besides im engaged to Elizabeth what would she think when she finds out I Ciel Phantomhive is in love with his butler."

Sebastian re-entered my room but this time with a silver cart.

"What is for breakfast sebastian?" I asked trying not to make any eye contact with sebastian.

"For breakfast you have scones with strawberries and cream or smoked salmon on top of fried pieces of bread."

"I'll have the scones sebastian; you may leave until I call you to be dressed."

"Yes, my lord."

(Sebastian's POV)

I bowed and left the room, as I closed the door, I lent against the door and sighed. My chest was aching, demons weren't suppose to feel like this, they weren't suppose to have any feelings at all but i knew how i felt for my young master.

When I saw him blush it made me so happy, but I cant show my feelings as I fear he would reject them and I know if he did, I'd be broken beyond repair.

"Sebastian" my young master called.

I knocked on the door and entered the room "You called young master"

"Yes, I wish to be dressed now sebastian." He ordered.

I retrived his clothing and started to dress him. His skin was so soft and smooth. I looked up at my master and saw he was blushing.

"Young master are you alright, it seems you may have a fever, your face is all red."

"I am fine sebastian just dress me" I smirked and continued to dress him.

"What is scheduled for today sebastian."

'Just a little paperwork, otherwise you are completely free for the day" I informed him.

I tied Ciel's bow and realised how close our lips were, I gazed into his blue eye, it seemed like I was staring for a long while, but Ciel quickly looked away an blushed. I stood up and smiled.

"Is there anything else my lord wishes for me to do?" I enquired.

"Yes I wish for you to... umm... I want you to kiss me"

My eyes widened and I looked at my master in disbelief; I was quite quite shocked to hear an order like this from my young master.