Chapter 12 - Wedding night

sorry I haven't updated in a while but wow the last chapter was so popular, im glad you all liked it ^^ this chapter has lots and lots and lots of smut in it so be prepared

but i want to thank two friends of min rubyann and Miranda they helped me a lot on this story and I hope to receive their help for future chapters ^^

I do not own black butler, yana Toboso does.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ciel's POV

as I pulled the items of clothing out of the bag, I turned a deep red at the panties, stockings, garter belt and shoes. I looked further into he bag and found a maid outfit. tell me I didn't just marry a pervert. as I picked the dress up and out of the bag I saw a note at the bottom of the bag.

Ciel

I know how you feel about wearing female clothing but I wanted you give me a lap dance as a wedding gift to me

Sebastian

he was defiantly a pervert, but since I already wore a dress in front of both mine and Sebastian's family I guess this wouldn't hurt. plus I was getting used to wearing women's clothing.

I  went into the bathroom and changed into the items of clothing, I looked into the full length mirror and looked at myself. I actually look sexy.... but I wonder where Sebastian is now.

"Ciel are you ready?" Sebastian called.

speak of the devil. 

"umm.... yeah, d..do... you want me come out now?"

"well if you intend on sleeping in there tonight the no"

I opened the door and Sebastian was sitting on the bed, his eyes widened and he gulped, I smiled in the fact that Sebastian was the one who was getting a little nervous.

I walked over to him and sat on his lap facing toward him.

"hello"

he let out a deep breath.

"wow... you look... look" he stuttered, I've never seen him this flustered.

"sexy" I finished his sentence for him.

"yeah"

his lips softly touched mine, their was no passion and no time to rush we were alone and were free to do what ever we pleased.

"Ciel, so what do you to do"

"I want you Sebastian"

"and what would you like me to do my dear wife"

I blushed as he said the word wife.

"I want you to show me euphoria, I want you to take me and make feel as if I met paradise"

"are you ready" he said as he pounced onto me.

I gulped "yes"

he started to unbutton my dress and took it off of me, and threw it onto the floor, he the kissed my neck while massaging my legs, I unbuttoned his jacket and threw it to the ground and heard a small, cute grunt from Sebastian. this not only turned me on but it made me giggle a little.

he then started to trail his kisses down my lower half of my body but just before stopping at my panties, he grinned and pulled them down with his teeth revealing my hardened member.

he started to lick the tip making me moan and mewl, he took it all in and started to deep throat. as his head bobbed up and down I intertwined my fingers in his silky raven hair.

"Sebastian, im going to..." I moaned loudly.

he swallowed my fluids and looked at me with a lustful smile and started to kiss me again, oh his tongue felt amazing in my mouth, I swear his tongue could do wonders.

"suck on my fingers" he panted excitedly.

I sucked on them as I felt his hardened member against mine.

"they are done" he smiled.

he slowly inserted the fist finger then the second and last he sissored  to stretch me. as he finshed he hovered over me and licked his lips.

"are you ready my sweet" he asked.

I gulped and nodded.

"here I go" he smiled.

since we hadn't done it in a while it hurt a first but he waited for me to get used to the feeling of him being inside me again. I nodded and he started to move back and forth, with each thrust becoming faster and harder and our moans and pants becoming louder and heavier I was at my wits, I could not hold it in any longer, I felt as if I was going to burst.

"seba...Sebastian im going to cum" I screamed.

"just hold it in a little longer Ciel, I want us to cum together" he panted.

I nodded as I moaned.

"Sebastian I cant hold it any longer" then suddenly I felt myself release all over Sebastian's chest then I felt his seed fill me as he rolled over and began to pant loudly.

"wow" Sebastian breathed.

I faced Sebastian and kissed his nose.

"Sebastian I didn't get you a wedding gift" I realised.

"you don't need to, you have already given yourself to me, I don't need anything more than you"

"no, Sebastian it's unfair you got me that lovely maid outfit and I didn't get you anything, please give me a hint on what you want?" I pleaded.

he smiled and blushed.

"ok... well.. no its silly"

"if its a cat Sebastian I don't mind as long as you don't pay more attention to it than me"

"that's not what I want Ciel"

I climbed onto him and straddled him.

"then what is it that you want Sebastian... I'll give you anything"

he looked at me and smiled.

"are you sure"

"yes anything you want, I will give it to you I have the money so I can get you it"

he smiled and laughed and shook his head.

"no amount of money in this world can give me what I want"

I couldn't figure out what he wanted, I thought hard what he wanted but nothing came to my mind. Great now he's gonna think im absolutely clueless.

"give me a hint" I said seductively.

he laughed and kissed my nose, he then looked into my blood red eyes and poked my tummy.

"think back, a while a ago you asked me something.... and I told you I thought about it all the time"

I realised what he wanted . my eyes widened and my mouth hung open. as soon as i processed the information I swung my arms around him and started to laugh.

"are you sure Sebastian... do you really want this, i mean is it really possible.... for me a boy..... to become pregnant"

______________________________________________________________________

DUH DUH DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I know how much you all love your cliff hangers ^_<  I know its short but writers block doesn't help -_-

anyway comment, review and subscribe if you feel inclined to do so

if you want you can follow mw on twitter @miss_michealis

or you can join my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fans-of-fan-fiction/573640646055605