chapter 8- preparations

wow you guys are awesome, a few hours after i published the 7th chapter you guys were straight on it with reviews and likes.

anyways i though I'd update a lot earlier than what i said i would cus i feel like it and plus you guys really want this lol XD so please enjoy.

i like to dedicate this chapter to my fans and followers, you guys are all awesome!!!

Sebastian- miss Mikunagato does not own kuroshitsuji/black butler or any of the characters

--------------------------------------

Ciel's POV

i sat at my desk in my study and signed papers and documents to do with the funtom company.

this always bored me, but it cannot be avoided.

"Sebastian" i shouted.

"you called for me bocchan"

i looked at Sebastian and he smiled.

"I'm ready for my lunch"i said

"yes my lord"

as Sebastian left the room i started to think, what would married life be like.

what does Sebastian expect of me, would he want to adopt children into our family?, wait because he is a demon can he impregnate me?

but I'm a male, males can't have babies.

but soon i was snapped out of dream land by Sebastian who brought me my lunch.

"Ciel today i have made you a pasta dish, i believe the recipe is from Italy"

i looked at Sebastian and smiled, not saying a word to him afraid that my thoughts might slip out of my mouth and penetrate Sebastian's ears.

what would he think to the idea of children, would he hate meand leave me, or would he love the idea of little demonic babies running around the manor.

i picked up my fork and looked at Sebastian, he smiled his special smile that was only for me.

the subject has to addressed. i thought while putting another fork full of the spicy, tomatoy pasta dish into my mouth.

when i finished the dish and Sebastian cleared my desk, i cleared my throat ready to ask Sebastian.

"my lord is there something wrong you seem out of sorts today"

i blushed.

"well...i...I've been thinking... uhh..."

he looked at me with a confused look.

"Ciel tell whatever it is that you have been thinking, I'm your fiance, you can tell me anything "

i took a deep breath.

"do you think i could get pregnant"

i turned red and he smiled and hugged me

"as you are going to be a demon, yes i can impregnate you Ciel"

i looked at him while he was still holding me in his arms.

"do you ever think about starting a family with me Sebastian?"

he looked at me with loving eyes

"i do, all the time in fact "

i smiled and hugged him tighter

"Also when are you going to turn me into a demon, you said that you would do it"

"indeed i did Ciel, but i need time to prepare you and myself"