chapter 9- breaking the contract

hi guys i will not be updating as normal now because of college so i will be updating almost every weekend. (because i really want to get good at cooking and open a cosplay cafe that is why education comes first)

Ciel: why is it that you a portraying me as the more feminine character

Mikunagato: well you are a lot younger than Sebastian so you are a lot less mature that him, but when it comes to the bedroom your usually the Uke therefore you are the more feminine character.

Sebastian: miss Mikunagato does not own kuroshitsuji/black butler or any of the character. 

------------------------------------------

Ciel's POV

as i laid in bed, i opened my eyes to see Sebastian's red eyes glaring into mine.

"do you have to stare at me while i sleep Sebastian" i shouted.

"Ciel, you do realise your a demon now you don't need to sleep" he said.

then it hit me i have been a demon for a week now but i still feel like myself as if i wasn't turned into a demon.

my eyes have changed from watery blue to rose red, so that's little proof that it a demon, but i still feel like a human, plain old me, no difference.

i must have a true form if i am a demon.

"Sebastian i don't feel like a demon i still feel like my plain old human self"

he smiled and hugged me.

"close your eyes and concentrate my dear, tell me when you feel power, tell me when you feel all the hatred in the world in your heart and concentrate on turning into your true form"

i closed my squeezed my eyes shut and started to concentrate then i felt the hatred of all of those who suffer in this world. the poor, the beaten and abused, the weak and sick.

i thought what would my true form be, CATS Sebastian loves cats, i will probably get my way a little more if i choose a neko form.

as i felt the smallest amount of power inside of me, i then it disappeared

i opened my eyes and Sebastian was blushing madly.

"what's wrong Sebastian?"

"um...ahh... Ciel i think you might want to look into the mirror"

i waked to the full length mirror and there i was, in my true form with little blue cat ears and a silky blue tail.

"my Ciel, may i say i love your true form, I think I'll call you neko-Chan from now on"

i looked at Sebastian as he was fawning over my neko form.

"sebastian, please dont call me that"

he smiles and played with my cat ears, i slapped his hand away and smiled cheekily

"Ciel, dont tease me so"

i turned away from him.

"i'll tease you all i like" i laughed.

he pushed me onto the bed and hovered over me.

"is that so"

"yeah it is so, sebas-su-chan" i giggled.

he looked into my eyes and hugged me.

"Sebastian can we take a bath" i said as he was crushing me.

he smiled and kissed my nose.

"of course my sweet, let me just go and run the water"

i blushed and tried to undress myself, but i failed miserably.