Chapter 6 - Explanations and invitations

hey guys, sorry i have been so busy with college and Christmas. then i had writers block, it been a sucky couple of days. because college want to know how I'm going to be able to open a cosplay cafe on my own (i know awesome right) but less about me. more about YAOI!!!

this chapter was hard to write but when my friend asked he she could be in it i had a brainwave to introduce a certain blonde. So i dedicate this chapter to Sana.

Sebastian- miss miku does not own kuroshitsuji or any of the characters.

------------------------

Ciel POV

i woke with pure bliss next to my sexy demonic butler/lover.

"Good morning bocchan"

i sighed and looked a Sebastian.

"how many times must i tell you, now we are engaged you must call me Ciel or something cute like sweetie" i said as i turned red.

he laughed and got out of bed, he was still naked from last night. i bit my lip as i stared at his perfectly shaped body.

"Ciel, honey would you like to take a bath with me?"

i smiled and giggled.

"Sebastian, i took a bath with you yesterday and the day before that, anybody would think you were spoiling me"

he smiled and laughed, oh how i loved his laugh it made my heart sing.

He got dressed for his day as a butler but by night he was my lover.

"i shall go and prepare your breakfast now Ciel" he said in the most alluring voice he could make.

well today was going to be fun today is the day me and Sebastian sit down with Elizabeth and tell her that the engagement is off. i tried to push the thought of it to the back of my mind. but i was just so nervous about how she would react.

when Elizabeth arrived she was as annoying as ever she'd talk about how cute i looked and about how cute she looked in her new dress.

when we finally sat down for afternoon tea, it was time to tell her about me and Sebastian

"Sebastian, can you come in here " i said loudly.

"my lord, are you I'm need of my assistance?"

"not yet, just stand next to me "

Elizabeth started to look confused as i called Sebastian for no reason.

"Elizabeth how much do you care for my happiness?"

"more than anything than i can imagine Ciel"

"then lets just say, that i had fallen in love with someone else and i was truly happy"

she started to look worried.

"well, them i too would be happy, Ciel every time i come to see you, you are at your happiest when you are with Sebastian. " she said as she smiled.

"which brings of to another point in the conversation"

Sebastian walked over afraid me an put his hand on my shoulder.

"Ciel, have i missed something?"

she served to whimper.

"Lizzy i ask you again how much do you case for my happiness?"

"If this is your true happiness to be with your butler then i too am happy "

i smiled at Elizabeth and looked at sebastian.