Chapter 3 - The first time

-Hey guys miku here, I am trying so hard to write this, but I realise I'm not putting enough description in about how Sebastian an ciel are feeling towards each other, so if this is more descriptive and more interesting please tell me, i need all the advise i can get-

Sebastian - lady miku does not own kuroshitsuji or any of the characters as they belong to yana toboso.

Mikunagato20 - HEY THAT WAS MY LINE (¤_¤)

(Ciel's POV) 

I looked into sebastian's eyes and leaned into him " I want you to kiss me again" I ordered.

Sebastian smiled "Young master you don't have to order me to kiss you, because I love you Ciel Phantomhive"

When he said my name for the first time like this, it made my heart skip a beat.  

"I love you too sebastian"

Sebastian passionatly kissed me, I pulled him closer to me to make sure I wasn't dreaming, i ran my fingers through his silky raven hair. 

He then started to force his tounge into my mouth after a few minuets I let him explore my mouth with his tounge, he started to try and get my tounge to the same as his but I had to push him away as I was in need of air. 

"Sebastian, promise you'll always stay with me?" 

I asked as panted.

He looked at me an smiled a smile that was only for me. "Ciel, I will never leave your side and if I did I think that I would kill myself. I love you you more than you realise Ciel phantomhive."

When he said those words I hugged Sebastian as tight as I could, I,had never felt this way for anybody before, not even my fiance Elizabeth, he was the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

Suddenly I felt my feet off the ground and realised Sebastian had picked me up.

"SEBASTIAN, WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS, PUT ME DOWN" I ordered.

"Well young master I thought, because you worked so hard on your documents and papers, I wanted to give you a little treat" He wispered in my ear.

I blushed as he carried me down the hallways, I then realised we were heading for my bedroom. As we entered I saw that there were rose petals all over my bed and candles all around the room, I looked at Sebastian and blushed.

"How did you do this all Sebastian?"

"I am one hell of a butler"

I realised we were going to do it, I wasn't mentally or physically prepared for this.

But I wanted it, but I'm going to embarrass myself, I don't know what to do. So I decided to wing it, I'm sure if I was doing something wrong Sebastian would tell me I was doing it wrong.

He later me down on the bed and leaned over me looking into my eyes, he softly kissed me on my neck teasing me to the point where he was making me moan from the pleasure.

"Ciel it seem your clothes are stopping me from getting at what I want" he teased.

"Do you want me to take them off?" He said seductively.  

"If so yelp or woof like a dog"

I blushed "Woof"

"Alright then"

Be undid my tie and unbuttoned my shirt revealing my smooth skin, he again started to kiss my neck but this time he moved downwards towards my chest. He licked one of my nipples while rubbing the other one.