Chapter 20 - When I Knew My Destiny (FINALE!)

(A/N) - Here's a key!!!
(Y/N) - Your name
(N/N) - Nickname
(F/C) - Favorite color
(S/F/C) - Second favorite color
(B/F) - Best friend
(E/C) - Eye color
(H/C) - Hair color
(F/F) - Favorite food
(F/D) - Favorite drink
(F/S) - Favorite store
(POV) - Point of view
(S/N) - Ship name
(A/N) - Author's note
Italics - Thoughts
Enjoy the story!!!
***********************************************

Your POV

"I know Zane. I love you too," I said, causing him to smile. He's so cute! After I said that, I heard a high-pitched squeal. KAWAII~CHAN! I turned my head slowly and noticed a super fangirl......Katelyn? I cocked my head, and right after I did that, she ran away. I burst out laughing and couldn't stop. I was crying it was that funny.

Soon, everyone else did the same, and we were all laughing like a huge family. This is exactly what I needed. When I had started laughing a little less, my dad came and put his hand on my shoulder. "I'm proud of you (N/N). I really am," he complimented, bringing a smile to my face. "Thanks Dad," I stated. He looked like he was about to cry. I gave him the biggest bear hug I could possible, and I decided where I needed him in my life.

"You know Dad," I started, "you can come live with me. We could make the memories we never got to make in the past. We could start over." He stared at me with wide eyes and so did everyone else, except one person. "I agree," said Aaron coming up behind me. He still had his ears and tail out. Awwww, what the heck. Why not? Immediately after I saw his ears and tail, I put mine out. I'm not afraid of who I really am. Everyone was still silent until my dad finally said, "I would love that."

??? POV

I've got to tell (Y/N). She's bound to find out sooner or later. I'm brave, strong, smart, and confident. I can do this. I'll tell her tomorrow.

Time Skip to tomorrow

Your POV

I woke up to the smell of bacon, pancakes, eggs, and......(F/F)? I rolled out of bed and looked at my phone. It was 8 in the morning. Who's making me breakfast? As I walked downstairs, I noticed my dad making me the food I was smelling. I was going to sneak down and surprise him with a hug, but the last stair creaked and ruined my plans. Are you serious?!

"Morning (Y/N). How did you sleep?" my dad asked as he was plating the food. "Pretty go- WOAH! This looks so delicious!" I said excitedly. He looked down at his work then looked up at me. "My mom might have taught me a few things," he said, making me smile. I went next to him and gave him a hug. It didn't feel awkward which kind of surprised me. Sure, I might be partially at fault for what happened to me, but now I was just so happy.

"Ready to dig in?" my dad asked with a huge smile on his face. I nodded my head rapidly, and then we both started to eat. He kept apologizing to me for what he did all those months ago, and I kept apologizing for what a bad kid I was, even though he denied it. We kept chitchatting until someone knocked on my door. "Hold on a second, Dad. I'll be right back," I told him, already heading to the door.

When I opened the door, nobody was there. Hm? Is this some kind of prank? I walked outside, just to make sure I wasn't dreaming, and all I saw was a letter on my porch. Wait, why didn't they use the mailbox? I picked up the letter and opened it the messiest way possible. I pulled out a single slip of paper that said:

Dear (N/N),

I need to tell you something that is beyond important. You have made me so happy ever since you moved to Mystreet. I know about you, but you don't know about me. Meet me in the park under the Cherry Blossom at dusk. Please, you need to hear this.