When I Had My Dream Come True - Chapter 12

(A/N) - Here's a key!!!
(Y/N) - Your name
(N/N) - Nickname
(F/C) - Favorite color
(S/F/C) - Second favorite color
(B/F) - Best friend
(E/C) - Eye color
(H/C) - Hair color
(POV) - Point of view
(S/N) - Ship name
(A/N) - Author's note
Italics - Thoughts
I will add more later, but enjoy!!!
***********************************************

Your POV

I woke up to the sound of pictures being snapped. I jolted awake, seeing Kawaii~Chan with her phone. I got out of Zane's arms careful not to wake him up and then ran after her. She was so dead. We chased each other around for a while before Aph pulled both of us in a closet. She gave us a death glare, so I packed up and left. I quietly slipped out the door and walked home.

I had the perfect day planned. I was staying home all day to watch a MLH marathon. I was so excited! It was all of season 6! I walked in the door and hopped on the couch, setting my things on the ground and staying in my pjs. The night before, I set up Cheetos and Pepsi because I'm that weird. I turned on the tv and watched episode 1.

After 20 episodes

OMI!!! WHY WOULD RAINBOW FLASH DO THAT!!! I kept screaming that in my head. I was really annoyed at her. I went to turn on another episode and realized I watched the whole season. Why must I love tv so much. I glanced at the clock, thinking it would be 5 PM, but realized it was 5 AM!!! I stayed up all night!!! Ugh!!!!!!!

I walked up the stairs to my room and looked in the mirror. I noticed dark circles under my eyes. Great! Now I have to put on extra concealer! Why must I be a girl!!! I walked in my bathroom and opened my drawer. I was about to grab my concealer when I saw a folded piece of paper.

I opened it up and it was..............a suicide note?!?! When did I write this?!?! I read it and it said..........

Dear random person,

I am writing this letter because I'm committing suicide. I can't deal with Gene anymore! Everyday he's hurting me and I can't take it anymore! My body has lost so much blood, that when he punches me, I don't even bleed until the fifth hit. You're probably just a random student so don't tell Principle Chad or Ms. Hyria. I just want the suffering to end. Goodbye.

I noticed teardrops on the paper and realized I was crying. I put the paper face down and noticed someone else had written on it. They must've saved me. I was kinda curious so I read it. It said..............

Dear (Y/N),

I've had a crush on you for the longest time. I saved you because you still have so much to live for. I hope someday we'll see each other again. I love you.

Yours truly,
-------------

The name was smeared so I couldn't read it. I started to cry again, but this time it was tears of joy. Someone actually cared? Someone had a crush on me?!?! Wow...I read the note over and over again to make sure it wasn't fake. I smiled and placed it on the counter. I then applied my concealer and went in my room to chill. I turned on the radio and Setting Fires was on!!! YAAAASSSSSS!!! I started to sing and let all of my sadness drain away.

Setting Fires by The Chainsmokers
(feat. XYLØ) (A/N) Drop the beat!

Down to my last match fire I touch just to feel
Why is it easier to burn than it is to heal?