When I Had a BFF Hangout and Found My Voice - Chapter 7

(A/N) - Here's a key!!!
(Y/N) - Your name
(N/N) - Nickname
(F/C) - Favorite color
(S/F/C) - Second favorite color
(B/F) - Best friend
(E/C) - Eye color
(H/C) - Hair color
(POV) - Point of view
(S/N) - Ship name
(A/N) - Author's note
Italics - Thoughts
I will add more later, but enjoy!!!
***********************************************

Your POV

After the sun rose, my eyes were completely red. I felt like a total wimp. I got up off the floor and took a long shower. I contemplated everything that happened in my dream. The way he looked, the way he spoke, everything. It made me feel terrible.

I hopped out of the shower and put on yoga pants with a (F/C) tank top. I was NOT going ANYWHERE today. Just as I put my bread in the toaster, someone knocked on my door. I was to lazy to open and I looked terrible. Of course, the person said, "Come on (N/N)! I know you're in there!" (B/F)? I went to open the door. She gasped when she saw my face and all she could do was hug me. I'm so glad she's my BFF.

(B/F)'s POV

When (Y/N) opened the door, all I could do was gasp. Her eyes were red and she had a tear-stained face. I gave her a hug. She definitely had a dream about Gene.

"Hey (N/N)! How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?" I asked her receiving a giggle. "Zero because a woodchuck is a groundhog," she said smiling. Yes! Victory for
(B/F)! "Come in!" she said really perky. I walked inside.

Your POV

I told (B/F) to come inside. I knew she was happy to see me happy. How could you not laugh at that riddle? It makes no sense! "Really (N/N)?" (B/F) asked pointing to the toaster. I rolled my eyes at her. She always tells me to eat more than carbs so I keep a healthy diet.

She took out my griddle and started making pancakes. She was the best chef! I keep telling her to go on a cooking show, but she always laughs and says she would never make it.

As I was thinking, she walked over with the pancakes and sat down. She turned the TV on and went to NCIS. Yes! We watched it for a reeeeeeaaaaaaalllllly long time because when we looked out the window it was nighttime. "I'm staying over here tonight," (B/F) said grabbing a blanket and pulling out the sofa bed. I said goodnight and went upstairs to sleep.

    The Next Day

I woke up to the smell of eggs, bacon, sausage, and waffles. I went downstairs and said good morning. I sat down at the kitchen island thinking about my dream the other night. Why did I have to remember Gene? The thought of him kept nagging my mind. My brain was so broken because of it. I hope I never see him again.

"(Y/N)! ARE YOU GONNA SAY THANK YOU!!!"
(B/F) yelled. "Oh! Thanks," I said. She looked at me very curiously while I ate my breakfast. Of course she could tell something was on my mind. "You are not gonna be sad and stressed about him. Not on my watch!" (B/F) said dragging me to the living room. She put on some music and I couldn't help but sing.

Cold Water by Major Lazer (feat. Justin Bieber and MØ) (A/N) Do it! Do it!

Everybody gets high sometimes, you know
What else can we do when we're feeling low?
So take a deep breath and let it go
You shouldn't be drowning on your own

And if you feel you're sinking, I will jump right over
Into cold, cold water for you
And although time may take us into different places
I will still be patient with you
And I hope you know

I won't let go
I'll be your lifeline tonight
I won't let go
I'll be your lifeline tonight

'Cause we all get lost sometimes, you know?
It's how we learn and how we grow
And I wanna lay with you 'til I'm old
You shouldn't be fighting on your own

And if you feel you're sinking, I will jump right over
Into cold, cold water for you
And although time may take us into different places
I will still be patient with you
And I hope you know

I won't let go (I won't let go, no no, no no no no)
I'll be your lifeline tonight
I won't let go
I'll be your lifeline tonight

All of sudden, (B/F) started singing too!

Come on, come on
Save me from my rocking boat
I just wanna stay afloat
I'm all alone
And I hope someone's gonna take me home
Somewhere I can rest my soul
I need to know you won't let go

I won't let go, no no, no no no no
I'll be your lifeline tonight
You won't let go
I'll be your lifeline tonight

I won't let go
I won't let go

I gave her a huge hug afterwards! "Thanks for always being there!" I said making her smile. We sang many other songs and had the best time together. I love that I have a BFF like (B/F).

************************************************

(A/N) BFF's rule!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! 910 words!!! Bai!!!! ^~^