When I Never Knew My Demise - Chapter 14

(A/N) - Here's a key!!!
(Y/N) - Your name
(N/N) - Nickname
(F/C) - Favorite color
(S/F/C) - Second favorite color
(B/F) - Best friend
(E/C) - Eye color
(H/C) - Hair color
(F/F) - Favorite food
(F/D) - Favorite drink
(POV) - Point of view
(S/N) - Ship name
(A/N) - Author's note
Italics - Thoughts
I will add more later, but enjoy!!!
***********************************************

Melissa's POV

While I was on my "date" with Gene, he randomly got up and walked over to where (Y/N) and Zane were. He didn't even say anything! Ugh! Even though I was beyond mad, I calmed down and pretended to be happy. I will admit that I'm very happy to be with Gene, even if he's trying to make (Y/N) jealous.

All of a sudden I heard (Y/N) say, "Shouldn't you be saying that to your date?" I turned my head at the sudden remark and saw Gene shrug me off! Are you serious! I know you're trying to make her jealous, but I am right here! Soon after that though, (Y/N) flew past Gene and left with Zane.

Gene came back to our table and sat down, looking at the view and sighing with sadness. I was so angry that without thinking I said, "Look, I understand that you are trying to win (Y/N) back, but you're suppose to flirt with me to make her jealous!" Why did you just say that Melissa! Gene turned his head toward me and lifted up his hand. Suddenly, he slapped me square across the face. I didn't know how to react, so I started crying and ran out of the restaurant.

Gene's POV

After my failed conversation with (Y/N), I sat down and let my sadness show. I heard Melissa say, "Look, I understand that you are trying to win (Y/N) back, but you're suppose to flirt with me to make her jealous!" That irked me so much, I lifted up my hand and smacked her. She then started to cry and ran out of the restaurant. Geez, what a cry baby. I should have never teamed up with her.

I flagged down the waitress to bring me the check, even though we only ordered drinks. I paid it quickly and practically sprinted out of Irene's Kitchen. I got in my car and started to drive off. I kept thinking about what happened at the restaurant. Even though (Y/N) and Melissa hate each other, she still cared enough to basically tell me to compliment her. She is so kind.

When I finally got home, I parked my car and went to my room. After what happened at the restaurant, I decided to get out my phone and call Melissa. I wanted to apologize to her, but also share what my plan was.

Phone Call (A/N) This will all be like thoughts, but trust me it is a phone call.

Gene - Hey M.

Melissa - What's with the nickname suddenly. You slapped me in a public place!

Gene - Hey, I know and I wanted to tell you I'm sorry.

Melissa - Only because I'm helping you, I accept your apology.

Gene - Actually about you helping me, I don't want your help anymore. I can work alone.

Suddenly, Melissa hung up. What a loser.

Melissa's POV

Gene - Actually about you helping me, I don't want your help anymore. I can work alone.

When Gene said that, my heart broke and I hung up. I was in my room, wearing a unicorn onesie, and watching Mean Girls, and then this happened. I was so devastated. I started to bawl my eyes out and I tried to wish away the pain.

"Get in loser, we're going shopping!" I heard Regina George say as I looked back up with red and puffy eyes. "No! You're the loser Gene! WHY DID I EVER LIKE YOU!" I yelled at the tv, thinking the Plastics could hear me. I started to cry again. Why am I so sad? I just wanted to make (Y/N) jealous right? No. I wanted more.

(A/N) WARNING! GORY THEMES AHEAD!

I paused my movie and got out of my onesie. I slipped on a gray tank top, black jeans, and put on my flip flops and went down to my kitchen. I opened my knife drawer and took out the longest and sharpest one I had. I taped a photo of (Y/N) on the wall, threw the knife, and it hit her right on the forehead. Bullseye.

I left my house and started to walk to the park. I saw a guy closing up a flower shop and throwing out the dead roses. When he wasn't looking, I snuck around and stole a dead bouquet, even though he probably wouldn't care. I also saw a bucket of red paint open and got a genius idea.

I dipped the majority of the roses into the paint and headed off towards home. On the way, I stopped by (Y/N)'s house to drop off the dead roses. I had a piece of paper on me and I found a mechanical pencil with some led in it on the ground to write her a little note.

My Dearest (Y/N),

Roses are blood red,
Violets are blue skies.
Only one of these I've delivered,
To tell you you'll soon be saying your goodbyes.

I walked away from her door and went back inside my house. I plugged my headphones into my phone and put on Saiko by Aero Chord. I sang along and loved every second.

Saiko by Aero Chord (A/N) Go you!

Do not leave me.
I love you.
I hate you.
I love you.
I hate you.
I love you.
Hate you
Love you
Hate you
Love you
Hate you
Love you
Hate you
Hate Love Hate Love
If you leave I will-
Better yet I will kill you.
kill you
Kill you hate love hate love hate love
KILL YOU!

I will admit it. I'm a psychopath. Run (Y/N).

************************************************

Hey guys!!! Sorry for not updating in over a month and for the scary and deathly themes!!! I hope you guys will enjoy the rest of this book and my three new books. Make sure to go check them!!! 1053 words!!! Bai!!!! ^~^