When I Had to Choose - Chapter 8

(A/N) - Here's a key!!!
(Y/N) - Your name
(N/N) - Nickname
(F/C) - Favorite color
(S/F/C) - Second favorite color
(B/F) - Best friend
(E/C) - Eye color
(H/C) - Hair color
(POV) - Point of view
(S/N) - Ship name
(A/N) - Author's note
Italics - Thoughts
I will add more later, but enjoy!!!
***********************************************

Your POV

"Bye (N/N)!" (B/F) said walking out the door to her car. I waved goodbye as I watched her leave. I walked back inside and put on the TV. I watched Psych and couldn't look away. It was 12 AM when I looked away finally. I was too lazy to take a shower so I went to bed.

Your dream

I walked down the halls of Phoenix Drop High. I scoffed as I saw everyone happy except one kid. I think his name is Zane Ro'meave. He's really cute. "You can't be looking at other boys Kitty," Gene said grabbing my wrist. "Sorry Gene," I said calling him by his stupid name. He just laughed and dragged me outside. He threw me on the ground and kicked me against the wall. Why did I have to get involved with the stupid, idiotic Shadow Knights.

End of dream

I woke up holding my stomach as I could feel the pain. I felt like I wanted to jump off a bridge that day. I got out of bed, took a shower, then put on a (F/C) sweater, white skirt, and Uggs. Kawaii~Chan told me she made costumes for a maid café her and Aph were opening. I could work there.

I was about to walk there when I got a knock on my door. It was Aaron. "Sup bro. Are you gonna go see Kawaii~Chan's outfits?" I asked happy to see him. "Yeah I am. Need a ride?" he asked. I nodded my head and walked out the door. I hopped in his car and we drove to the soon-to-be maid café.

Time skip cuz of laziness

When we arrived the place was huge! Nice job Aph. "Ladies and Gentlemen!" Kawaii~Chan said getting everyone's attention. "The only girl here is (Y/N)," Garroth said stating the obvious. "Oh! Then......Ladies including Laurence and Gentlemen!" Kawaii~Chan said giggling. "I'm proud to introduce the new Maid Café Kawaiiness Explosion Clothing Line!" All the models walked out on the runway. There were only two of them. Aph was wearing a galaxy maid outfit with a silk apron that was to die for! Then the other male model was wearing a blue butler outfit made of velvet and satin with gold buttons. When I looked at the model's face, I internally gasped. OMI! IT'S GENE!

"Thank you models! You may now help with set up!" Kawaii~Chan said while hopping of the runway. She came over to me and got freaked out. I guess my face showed some terror.

"(Y/N)~Sama what's wrong?" Kawaii~Chan asked worried. I got close to her ear and asked her, "Is that Gene? In the same family as Dante?" She backed away and nodded. It was him! I quickly noticed she was pushing me towards him.

Gene's POV

I was arguing with Zane when Kawaii~Chan came up with..........(Y/N)! I gasped. "Oh wow! Fancy seeing you here!" she said sarcastically. Poor Kitty. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. "It's so good to see you again (Y/N)! Let's go outside and talk so we can catch up!" I said heading out the door. She literally put her foot down.

Your POV

"No," I said defiantly making Gene shocked. Zane held his laughter while Gene started his evil one. "Poor Kitty. Always making mistakes," Gene said caressing my cheek. I couldn't move. This hadn't happened since PDH times. At this point everyone had gathered around Gene and I.

"You're terrible Kitty. Constantly making problems, judging others, and worst of all, pushing away people you love. This is exactly why you don't have a boyfriend!" Gene said making everyone shocked. I walked up to him, put my phone in a conveniently placed speaker, and sang my heart out.

Cake by Melanie Martinez (A/N) Don't wait!

Your skin is warm like an oven
Your kiss is sugary sweet
Your fingers feel like cotton
When you put your arms around me
I feel like I'm just missing
Something whenever you leave
We've got all the ingredients
Except you loving me
And respectfully...

I'm not a piece of cake
For you to just discard
While you walk away
With the frosting of my heart
So I'm taking back
What's mine, you'll miss
The slice of heaven that
I gave to you last night

You smell just like vanilla
You taste like buttercream
You're filling up my senses
With empty calories
I feel like I'm just missing
Something whenever you leave
We've got all the ingredients
Except you needing me
So respectfully...

I'm not a piece of cake
For you to just discard
While you walk away
With the frosting of my heart
So I'm taking back
What's mine, you'll miss
The slice of heaven that
I gave to you last night

If I am just a piece of cake
I am just a piece of cake (cake)
Then, you're just a piece of meat
You're just a piece of meat to me
If I am just a piece of cake
I am just a piece of cake (cake)
Then, you're just a piece of meat
You're just a piece of meat to me

I'm not a piece of cake
For you to just discard
While you walk away
With the frosting of my heart
So I'm taking back
What's mine, you'll miss
The slice of heaven that
I gave to you last night

The slice of heaven that I gave
The slice of heaven that I gave to you
The slice of heaven that I gave to you last night

Everyone was speechless. I walked away, smirking at Gene. He will never break me.

************************************************

(A/N) Man............you just BURNED Gene. He needs some burn cream! No? Ok then! Hope you enjoyed the chapter! 1023 words!!!
Bai!!! ^~^