When I Never Knew a Plot Against Me - Chapter 10

(A/N) - Here's a key!!!
(Y/N) - Your name
(N/N) - Nickname
(F/C) - Favorite color
(S/F/C) - Second favorite color
(B/F) - Best friend
(E/C) - Eye color
(H/C) - Hair color
(POV) - Point of view
(S/N) - Ship name
(A/N) - Author's note
Italics - Thoughts
I will add more later, but enjoy!!!
***********************************************

(A/N) Thank you so much for 100 reads!!! It really is so awesome and this was all because of you guys so thanks!!! Comment below if you want me to start another Mystreet Fanfic and who it should be. Also, if you want a chapter with you in it this is NOT the chapter for you. Next chapter though be expecting some juicy stuff!!!! Onto the story!!!!

Gene's POV

When Aph pulled me aside at the pool party, she started scolding me about being rude to (Y/N). I wasn't even being rude! I was just calling her by her precious nickname. I pretended to listen to her, but when she finished I left the pool party and ran into my amazing friend.

"Hey Gene! How's my favorite bad guy ever?" Melissa asked me in an evil voice. I put my arm around her shoulder and replied to her by saying, "Not much. But I think we should start a new evil plan." "Please tell me it is against (Y/N)," she said dragging out the sentence. I nodded my head which made her so excited. "Thank Irene! I hate everything about her! Her ugly (E/C) eyes, her dry and brittle (H/C) hair, her terrible breath..." Melissa kept listing everything about (Y/N) so I just dragged her to my house.

Once we got there, I got out my giant whiteboard and started to write out some ideas to make (Y/N) suffer. After I listed about 10, including capturing Zane, Melissa said, "We can't do that." I just stared at her like she was stupid. "Why?" I asked with disgust in my voice. "My stupid and idiotic step-brother!" Melissa yelled. I rolled my eyes and said, "You do realize that stupid and idiotic mean the same thing, right?" She growled at me while she snatched the whiteboard marker from me.

Melissa started to draw a plan, but stopped and erased everything. She turned to me with an evil smirk and I knew she had an amazing and evil idea. "How about we pretend to date each other," she said, freaking me out beyond belief.

Melissa's POV

"How about we pretend to date each other," I said, stating my plan, while Gene's eyes went huge. I just started laughing uncontrollably. Gene went red with anger and yelled, "ARE YOU CRAZY MELISSA?!" I rolled my eyes sarcastically before saying, "Oh come on Gene! Don't you want (Y/N) to think you've moved on and found someone better, like me, so she'll come crawling back to you? She'll say that she should have never fallen in love with Zane, and then (Y/N) will be wrapped around your finger."

Gene had a realization, and I knew it was go time. He started laughing his handsome evil laugh before saying, "You're a genius! Now get some amazing clothes to make her jealous." I nodded my head and walked to my house. I wish Gene would just notice how I feel about him. I love him so much, but he's so focused on (Y/N). I hate her so much. I might just have to resort to plan B to show Gene my love. MUHAHAHAHAH!!!

Gene's POV

I finally got Melissa to be useful. She won't stop complaining about (Y/N). I would never date Melissa for real, even if we were the last two humans on earth. I can't wait until I get (Y/N) back. Then I can go on with my plan I've saved for Melissa. MUHAHAHAHAH!!!

After I told Melissa to go, I went to (Y/N)'s house to watch her. As I got there, she was listening to music when she started to sing Let Me Love You. I couldn't help but watch her and be mesmerized.

Let Me Love You by DJ Snake (feat. Justin Bieber) (A/N) Sing loud so aliens can hear you!

I used to believe
We were burnin' on the edge of somethin' beautiful
Somethin' beautiful
Sellin' a dream
Smoke and mirrors keep us waiting on a miracle
On a miracle

Say, go through the darkest of days
Heaven's a heartbreak away
Never let you go, never let me down
Oh, it's been a hell of a ride
Driving the edge of a knife
Never let you go, never let me down

Don't you give up, nah-nah-nah
I won't give up, nah-nah-nah
Let me love you
Let me love you
Don't you give up, nah-nah-nah
I won't give up, nah-nah-nah
Let me love you
Let me love you

Don't fall asleep
At the wheel, we've got a million miles ahead of us
Miles ahead of us
All that we need
Is a rude awakening to know we're good enough
Know we're good enough

Say go through the darkest of days
Heaven's a heartbreak away
Never let you go, never let me down
Oh, it's been a hell of a ride
Driving the edge of a knife
Never let you go, never let me down

Don't you give up, nah-nah-nah
I won't give up, nah-nah-nah
Let me love you
Let me love you
Don't you give up, nah-nah-nah
I won't give up, nah-nah-nah
Let me love you
Let me love you

Don't you give up, nah-nah-nah
I won't give up, nah-nah-nah
Let me love you
Let me love you
Don't you give up, nah-nah-nah
I won't give up, nah-nah-nah
Let me love you
Let me love you

After she finished, she grabbed an old picture we took at a Halloween party last year and ripped it into a million pieces. I've got a lot of work to do.

************************************************

(A/N) Hope you liked this chapter! I'm sorry I haven't been updating everyday or every other day! School has been just crazy so I'm trying my best. Thanks for reading! 1051 words! Bai!!! ^~^