When I Found My Light - Chapter 4

(A/N) - Here's a key!!!
(Y/N) - Your name
(N/N) - Nickname
(F/C) - Favorite color
(S/F/C) - Second favorite color
(B/F) - Best friend
(E/C) - Eye color
(H/C) - Hair color
(POV) - Point of view
(A/N) - Author's note
Italics - Thoughts
I will add more later, but enjoy!!!
***********************************************

Your POV

Aaron said he and Aph didn't have a guest room. So where am I gonna sleep? That is when the unexpected happened!

"Garroth, Laurence, and I have a spare room," said the man I bumped into earlier. Aph and Aaron looked shocked. "I'm fine with that," I said being confident. Aaron looked at me surprised knowing my past with my ex, but Aph was really excited. "That's great (Y/N)! Why don't you go with him right now!" She said a little bit to excited. "Ok?" I said confused. I got up and walked out the door with the guy.

"My name is Zane by the way," he said as if we didn't run into each other earlier. "Again, my name is
(Y/N). Sorry about earlier too!" I said making another introduction and apology. "O-oh! Don't worry about it!" he said quickly. We walked to his house quietly until we heard a crash.

Zane's POV

She is the cutest! I thought to myself. This new girl, (Y/N), was amazing! I already had a crush on her! While I was thinking, I heard a loud crash. What have Garroth and Laurence done this time? I got really mad and almost broke the door down. "Garroth! Laurence! What did you do?" I asked yelling, seeing that our flower vase was on the floor broken. "He did it!" they both said pointing at each other. I could see a football in the corner and I was furious, but I was calm in front of (Y/N). "A word," I said motioning to the kitchen.

Your POV

Zane went in the kitchen with Garroth and Laurence, so I decided to look around. I saw their living room, workout room, and office. Their house was huge! I'm really glad I'm spending the night over here.

As I opened up another door, I almost fell back. THERE WERE SO MANY MY LITTLE HORSIES COLLECTABLES!!! EEEHHH!!! I was so happy! I wonder which boy is obsessed though?

Zane's POV

"Guys, the girl in there is (Y/N). She needs to stay the night because Melissa punched her and Aph is worried. Please don't make any moves on her. Just try to act normal ok?" I explained really fast. Laurence and Garroth just nodded, so we walked out of the kitchen and saw (Y/N). Her (H/C) hair is gorgeous. I was so in love.

Your POV

Zane, Laurence, and Garroth were coming out of the kitchen so I ran and hopped on the couch. Yes! They didn't notice! I then turned and saw Zane blushing. Garroth and Laurence introduced themselves and we talked for a while. I felt like I knew them really well, but I couldn't place my finger on it.

"I'm going to show (Y/N) where the bedroom is," Zane said getting up and taking my hand. Now I was the one blushing. He quickly noticed what he was doing and he took his hand away. "Sor-sorry," he said quietly.

We finally made it to the guest room. It was very small. "Hm," I said disappointed. "If it's to small, you're welcome to sleep in my room. I wouldn't mind sleeping in here," Zane said. I nodded my head and he led me to his room.

His room was all black. I so want my room to look like this! With of course some (F/C). "Thank you," I said. He blushed and walked away to the guest room.

Zane's POV

Man, I really wanted to stay with her. I knew that would be awkward so I just came to the guest room. She would never go out with someone like me. No one understands me.

Garroth's POV

Zane held (Y/N)'s hand. He told us not to make the moves on her! Well, I'm happy for my baby brother.

Laurence's POV

I'm so gonna beat up Zane later.

Your POV

I was so tired that I got in the bed and went right to sleep. I was dreaming about me and Rainbow Flash pranking Pinkie Cake. It was awesome!

At about midnight, I heard footsteps. I saw Zane come into his room so I pretended to sleep. He looked at me and kissed my forehead. He then got next to me and started playing with my hair. I heard him yawn and felt his arm go around my waist.

I felt safe. I felt protected. I wanted to freeze in this moment. I knew I had found the one. I knew I had found my light.

************************************************

(A/N) Awwww!!!! 828 words!!! BEST CHAPTER EVER!!! Hop you liked it! See you next time! Bai!!! ^~^