South Bay, Here We Come {Briana's Version}

My computer has been acting up so i couldnt tell Dessy that i had wrote a chapter. Too late, she already posted. So, this is what we were supposed to post, but ive been swaped with school. Dont kill me Dessy. -Briana

--------------------

Everyone is dressed and downstairs almost ready to go. (Pics on the side --à)

A'Leena: So does everyone have everything? Cell phones, purses, etc.

Trey: I swear you are like the mother of this house. Save some of that for our kids.

A'Leena: (Blushes) I'm just trying to help. (shrugs)

Trey: I get it baby. It's appreciated. (kisses her forehead)

Andrea: That's just disgusting.

A'Leena: Nahhhhh, it's just you hating. (smiles)

Andrea: Whatever. It's not like he wants you anyway.

A'Leena: I'm in his arms aren't I?

Andrea: (Hush mouth)

A'Leena: I thought so.

Trey: (pulls her to the side) Baby...

A'Leena: She started it so don't gimmie that.

Trey: Just ignore it.

A'Leena: She started it. She is always telling me that you don't really want me. Do you not really want me?

Trey: (kinda mimicking her) You're in my arms arent you?

A'Leena: (smiles and blushes) Fine. I'll ignore it.

Trey: Thank you. I love you. (kisses her)

A'Leena: I love you too.

Dessy: (coming from downstairs) Sorry for the wait guys I had to get my cell. Thanks Leena.

A'Leena: (to Trey) What I tell you?

Trey: Whatever bae.

A'Leena: (playing) Ahhhh! In yo' face!

Dessy: Okay, can we just go please?

Raquan: What's wrong Dessy?

Janay: Why do you care?

Raquan: Hey Janay?

Janay: Yes master?

Raquan: Do you want me to get a skillet from under the kitchen sink and give it to Dessy?

Janay: -_-

Raquan: I thought so.

Dessy: Nothing is wrong Ray. Thanks for being concerned though. (walks out to her car)

Jacob: Does anyone know what is wrong with her? She has been all...ugh...since I woke her up. Lili? Did you do something her?

Lili: Baby, why do you care anyway?

Jacob: First, I'm not your baby. Second I care because I don't want my maid to have a nasty ass attitude all day.

Lili: Well beats me, I havent said anything to the bitch in a while.

Jacob: That's not like her to be all moppy and shit though. (walks out to Dessy's car)

EB: (shrugs and goes to their cars)

In Dessy's car

I remember everything Jacob did to me. I hate that HE doesn't remember. Jacob is capable of a lot of things. He IS a lot of things. He treats different people a certain type of way, but that's just him. He can be the sweetest at time, he can be the meanest. But never in my life, or the time I have known him would I have ever thought that he would rape me. And on top of that beat the shit outta me.