Unlikely Dream That Cause.....

"NANI?!" class 3D and former students of Yankumi shouted.

"Hai!! Let's run outside and play the famous game of all!" Yankumi shouted in excitement.

"KICK THE CAN IS NOT FAMOUS!!!" Kazama shouted as he stands up to face Yankumi.

Yankumi just made a face and runs outside towards a open space field. The rest of them had no choice but follow her towards the field. Shin just smiled at how she makes them follow her choice, without giving any other choices.

"Umaera!! GET READY!!" Yankumi shouted as she gets ready to kick the can but then was stopped by Shin. "Nani Sawada?"

"Yankumi, you are being unfair ne!!" Shin exclaimed and then the students all agreed with Yankumi.

"Ehk!! Nande?" Yankumi exclaimed in shock.

"Why must you be the one to kick the can first? Let's scissors paper stone," Takeda said, as he sided with Shin.

"Hai!" Yankumi said and then get her fingers ready.

"Shin, you represen us.." Uchi said as he pushed Shin forward, nearer towards Yankumi.

Shin get his fingers ready and then here they goes.. "SCISSORS, PAPER, STONE!!". Yankumi's fingers pointed out scissors but then Shin's fingers pointed out stone and so the winner is Shin and class 3D. Shin get ready to kick the can and so he goes. The game was fun for the first half an hour because the field is pretty big and it gets exciting along the way. However, something happened during the game. 
-----------------------------------------------------------
Yankumi was waiting for the can to be kick by Yabuki. Yabuki got his leg and ready off he kicked. The kick was too powerful that it goes beyond the field and towards a man walking just on the pathway above the field. Yankumi and the rest of the student was shock.

"Yabai!!" Yabuki and the rest of the students shouted.

"ITAI!!" the man who was walking near the field exclaimed as the can did hit his head.

He had fallen down when the can hit him. Yankumi and the boys quickly ran towards the man that has fallen down.

"Gomen!! Gomen!!" Yankumi shouted as she kept bowing as soon as she reached the man.

"Iie..daijoubu..." the man said.

He looked up and Yankumi who had apologised and then his curved up lips goes deeper into a smile that shows the teeth.

"Yamaguchi-sensei.." the man said as he saw Yankumi's familiar face.

"Kujo-sensei.." Yankumi said as she looked down at the fallen man.

Yankumi extended her hand to help him up and he gladly excepted it. Yabuki, Odagiri, Takeda, Hyuuga and Tsuchiya smiled Kujo-sensei as they too recognised him.

"Who is he?" Noda asked as he looked at Kujo-sensei that seemed to know Yankumi well.

"Ano..he is Yankumi's crush during her years of teaching us.." Tsuchiya answered.

"Demo, he was transfered to a school connected to Momo High School in Hokkaido.." Takeda added as he observed the teacher.

Shin eyed Kujo-sensei up and down. He never knew that he had other rivals other than Shinohara-san, Tetsu-san and the not-so-called rival, Kashiwagi-san. He just stare at Kujo-sensei as they began to walk off.

"Ano..why are you here? I thought you were transferred to Hokkaido?" Yankumi asked with a smile.

"Hai..but just last week I was called to transfer to a school near here..Akadou gakuen.." Kujo-sensei said.