Revenge Is Not The Right Thing

Shin had carried Yankumi in a bride style while the rest of class 3D had followed him. Some of their friends had helped Muruyama, Yoshida and Miki up and helped support them as they walked.

"Let's go to the hospital," Ogata said and then Shin just nodded softly as he looked at Yankumi pale face.

They walked on until they reached a small house and in front of house had a huge lorry.

"Get in.." the mother of the girl said and then one by one they got up the lorry.

As soon as everybosy got in, the lorry move as the mother of the girl drive it. They were delayed on the road when the road that they were taking had a long traffic jam.

"Hold on Yankumi.." Kazama said as he looked over at the pale Yankumi.

Suddenly, Shin's cell phone rang. He picked it up and Kuma was on the line.

"Shin, I heard you followed Yankumi to her class holiday outing.. So how was it?" Kuma asked, sounded very happy.

Shin just kept quiet and that makes Kuma worried.

"Nande, Shin?" Kuma asked feeling worried.

"Yankumi..she..." Shin said and then he paused.

"Yankumi? What happened?" Kuma asked seriously.

"Yankumi is in serious condition. We on the way to the hospital now," Shin answered.

"Hospital? Hai..Im on my way now," Kuma asked and then he put down. 
-----------------------------------------------------------
Kuma, upon hearing that Yankumi is in the hospital, panicked and then he walked to the kitchen to find Ami-chan, his wife.

"Ami-chan, I need to go out to the hospital for a while," Kuma said, a bit too loudly that his so-called juniors that had lunched there heard.

"Hospital? Who is in the hospital Kuma-san?" Yabuki asked as he, Odagiri, Takeda, Tsuchiya and Hyuuga approached him that had already getting ready to leave.

"Yankumi. She is badly hurt," Kuma answered and then he kissed his child and his wife goodbyes.

The seven of them quickly took a taxi and made their way to the hospital.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Shin and the guys finally reached the hospital after about 45 mins in the lorry. Natsumei-sensei was shocked to see Yankumi in such condition.

"Quickly get the operation theathre ready. Three of you attend to the three injured boys," Natsumei-sensei ordered four nurses in front of him and then he and two other nurse and another doctor pushed Yankumi into the operation theathre.

Shin and the rest of the guys just stood there waiting when Kuma and the other six guys came.

"Shin!!" Kuma called out.

"Kuma!" Shin exclaimed.

"What happened to Yankumi? How can she get hurt?" Odagiri asked as he is shocked to hear that Yankumi is hurt.

Shin told them everything and as soon as he had finished telling, the light of the operation theathre went off. Natsumei-sensei came out with a smile on his face.

"Don't worry, guys. Yamaguchi-sensei is okay. Just a deep scare on both of her hands. Other than that she is perfectly fine," Natsumei-sensei said and then he walked off.

The guys blew out the breath of relieve.

"Let's go in," Ogata said and then the whole group of them entered.

"Yankumi!" Takeda said as he entered the room with the others.

"Umaera.." she said and then slowly she sat up on the bed, still in her own clothes.