Its a Miracle!! -Part 2-

"Yamaguchi-sensei.. what the heck happened? Do you know that you have spoiled the school's name?!" Sawatari-kyoto said as his voiced echoed in the whole room.

"Ano.. I know that.. Gomennasai..." Yankumi said as she looked down and then looked at Shin with a helping face look.

"Demo.. Sawatari-sensei.. its not her fault.. Yankumi just want to save the student from all danger.." Shin said as he looked at Sawatari-kyoto seriously and that made Sawatari-kyoto gulped a little bit.

"I..I know that! but she is revealed!!" Sawatari-kyoto said as he looked at Yankumi with scared face.

"EHK!!" Shin and Yankumi and all the boys that had peeped inside and heard everything.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!" Sawatari-kyoto shouted at the boys that were peeping at them.

"SHHHhhh....." the boys said and then he put his fingers on his lips.

"This is a hospital.." Ogata said with his finger on his lip.

"and you talked do loud and we were not peeping.." Kazama said with a smirk.

Sawatari wanted to say more but then keep quiet when they heard a familiar voice..

"Students.. What had happened? I need explanation and where is Yamaguchi-sensei?" the lady's voice said and then murmures were and then the door slowly open.

"Chair..chairman!!" Sawatari-kyoto stuttered and then turned to look at Yankumi.

"Ano..Chairman.. the students were not at fault.. They were harrassed by...." Yankumi's explanation were cut by the Chairman.

"I know..I know everything.. About you and your family..." Chairman said as he throws a death glare at Sawatari-kyoto.

"Eh!" Yankumi, Shin and the rest of the boys said as they peeped to listen to what is happening.

"How..how do you know?" Yankumi said and then she looked at Chairman in a serious face.

"Almost six years ago...." Chairman said with a small smile and then Yankumi smile.

"Oh..demo..why you still picked me to work with your school when you know the truth?" Yankumi asked as she fixed her gaze on Chairman.

"Because I can see the real passion of teaching in you.. I know and researched what happened to you after you quit form Shirokin.. In short, I admired your passion for teaching.. Its a long time since I saw a teacher with full of passion.. Most of them just wants the rank.." Chairman explained and then throw a glance at Kyoto when she said her last few words.

"Oh..soka..." Yankumi said with a smile and then said as tears are at the corners of her eyes, "Arigatou..."

"Iie..demo..im worried..about what happened..." Chairman said.

"Iie..the leader is captured behind bars..." Shin said with a smile as he looked at Yankumi.

"Demo..just now..someone approached me in the office and show me pictures of you and the students fighting..." Chairman said and that shocked them.

"Iie! They were...." Yankumi's explanation was agin cut by the Chairman.

"I know.. So, I called the police while she waited in the teachers and guest room.." Chairman explained and then Yankumi just smiled.

"Hontoni..arigatou..." Yankumi said and then she turned and look at her students and said, "Its over..but something will start soon..."

"HUH?!" the Akadou boys shouted and then Yankumi looked at Sawatari-kyoto that is in a state of shock after hearing all those things from Chairman and then at Shin.

"NANI?!" Kazama shouted out of anxiousness.

"YOUR FINAL EXAMS IS HERE!!" Yankumi shouted and then she coughed a little.

"HUH?!" the boys shouted and then shouted, "NO WAY!! ARGHH!!!"

Yankumi, Chairman, Shin and Chairman just looked at them and smile.