The Unexpected Meeting

Somewhere in the air above, Shin sat looking out of the window.

Shin's POV

Here I am sitting in the airplane that is going to reach the destination soon. The place I called home. The place where my friends live. The place where I remember that someone. That someone had helped me understand about living my life with pride. That someone is Yankumi. Just saying her name made my heart skipped a beat. I am going to meet her again. I had kept in touch with all my friends and got to know that she is still a teacher. Kuma had always updated me about her. Well, all my close friends knows that I had a special thing for her. Well, I knew that when Noda told me that they knew something before I left Japan about 5 years ago.

-Flashback-

I am sitting and waiting for my flight number to arrive when I saw my close friends had reached to send me off. I had told them not to tell Yankumi.

"Yo!!" Uchi, Noda, Kuma and Minami exclaimed when they saw me.

"So, when you coming back?" Uchi asked.

"I don't know..depends on how long I want to do what I am doing," I answered and then we just laughed.

"Don't go for too long..or Yankumi will get married to someone else.." Noda said with a silly grin on his face.

When I heard that, I choked. Yankumi getting married send chills down my body. I just stared at them in wide eyes and then I realised what they are trying to say.

"What you mean?" I asked looking at each of them who is grinning from ear to ear.

"We all know that you had feelings for Yankumi.." Minami said and then the rest just nod their heads.

"What me..like Yankumi?!" I exclaimed fakely as I did not want anyone to know.

"Come on!! We are best friends..of course we know! Don't avoid you feelings ne.." Noda said and then they laughed at me.

"Hai..hai..demo don't say anything ne..I will come back and before that day, just act as if nothing had been said about this today.." I said and they just nodded.

Soon, my flight number had been called and I made my way.

"Remember..claim Yankumi when you return ne.." Kuma said as they waved at me.

I just smiled at them as I agreed to what they say.

-End of Flashback-

Without realising, I had reached my destination. Japan. I walked out as I followed the way and collected my bag. My quickly went to take a taxi and my first destination. Kuma's ramen. He is the only one close to Yankumi now.

End of Shin's POV
-----------------------------------------------------------
Ogata, Kazama, Kamiya, Honjo, Ichimura and Kuraki had just finished school and decided to go to Kuma's ramen for their lunch.

"Yo!!" they all said as they entered the place.

"Oh..yo!! So, as usual?" Kuma asked as he smiled at them.

"Eh..hai!!" Kazama answered and then he turned to look at his friends that kept talking about funny Yankumi.

"Did you guys see the whole class react to Yankumi's new image? It is so funny!" Kuraki said as he laughed.

"Ya!! They stare at her like she is an alien!!" Honjo said as he too luaghed.

"Well, she does look better..but she and her two ponytails!!" Kamiya said and then they all laughed.

Kuma soon arrived with their ramens. They soon started eating with Kuma seating and watching them when suddenly the door open. A group of people entered and Kuma just stare at them.