Sacrifice For The Best

Yankumi had just given her precious and kawaii students a short and sweet lecture about not giving up as they have their friends to support them. And also her. They had just done her favourite 'FIGHT-OH!!' shout when Kyoto sensei entered with the assisstant of Kyoto-sensei who is also a Japanese classic teacher, Yajima-sensei.
"Eh..Kyoto..nani? They haven't even start any lesson yet and here you are checking on them already," Yankumi said and then she folded her arms.

"Yamaguchi-sensei, I am not checking on them, demo..." Sawatari Kyoto-sensei said as he gasp a bit.

He was shocked when the board of Chairman, Akagi-san, suddenly announced this to him. Well, he had not known or notice any changes in the character or favouritism in Akagi-san but now, Akagi-san had become soft hearted. At least towards Yankumi and class 3D.

"Demo??" Yankumi echoed with a look for him to continue his words.

"The board of Chairman had asked the class 3D to go for a short holiday and that will start from two days from now. It will last for two weeks," Sawatari Kyoto-sensei said as fast as he could but still, the students and Yankumi understood it.

"NANI?!" Yankumi and the class 3D asked in surprise to what they had just heard.

"Hai..the board of Chairman had given class 3D to go on a short holiday even before the exam itself so that you guys will have the encouragement for the exam later. She had also provided funds that amounts 100 000 yen for everyone to enjoy with," Yajima-sensei explained.

The next thing they knew was shouting and laughing of joy. Class 3D was so happy that they are allowed to go for the short holiday before exam. They needed that at least after all they had gone through last 2 weeks. They were almost expelled. But now that everything is okay, they needed to decide where to go.

"But, sensei, 100 000 yen for everyone is not enough. It won't even passed our dinner," Honjo said and then the rest just shouted in agreement.

Yankumi just stared at them in amused. They are quite right. She just smiled as she see them arguing with Kyoto and Yajima sensei that is also fighting hard.

"Nani?! You should be happy that you are asked to go on a holiday!! The rest you guys pay by yourself!!" Kyoto-sensei exclaimed and then he and Yajima-sensei went out of the class.

"Where can we go with just 100 000 yen for a short holiday?" Kazama asked as he started to scratch his head.

"We need at least 500 000 yen for everyone here," Ichimura said and then they all fall back in their chairs, scratching their head.

"I know where we can go for the short holiday with 100 000 yen!!" Kamiya exclaimed and then he smirked.

"WHERE?!" the whole class shouting in eager.

"Onsen!!" Kamiya shouted.

They all started to laugh and shouted happily in agreement.

"Onsen?" she murmured softly.

Yankumi was shocked. The last time she went there was about 5 years ago when she had summer holiday with her first students. But, that is not the problem. The problem is that the place is now under threaten of a quite strong and harsh yakuza, Takido Clan. She is not afraid but she worries about her students. She remembered what her grandfather was talking about just the day before.

-Flashback-

Her grandfather had just return from somewhere and somehow he looks so different. He looks so tired and kind of angry. It is a long time since he saw that angry, yakuza face on her grandfather.

"Nande, ojiisan?" Yankumi asked her father as she approached him with a tray that carries tea.

"Kumiko, you better take care ne. The Takido Clan is getting stronger. Eventhough he cannot overtake my powers yet, he is using all the dirty means to get what he wants. So you better be careful ne. Maybe, a little bit of change on your appearance might do you good," Kuroda, Yankumi's ojiisan said as he smiled and then drink his tea.