Stubborn Yankumi!!

"YANKUMI!!" her former students shouted when they managed to find her.

Yankumi turned and then she saw her former students running towards her. Uchi, Kuma, Noda, Minami, Yabuki, Odagiri, Hyuuga, Tsuchiya and Takeda are all there and were shocked to see her bleeding. Her hands that were covered with bandaged had red blood on it. Takeda rushed to help Yankumi with the help from Yabuki while Uchi helped Shin that is not so steady on his feet and Noda helped Ogata and Minami helped Kazama. Yankumi just smile assuringly to show that she is okay but somehow they still worried.

"Yankumi, hontoni daijoubu des ka?(are you really okay?)" Takeda asked as he hold onto Yankumi on the left and Yabuki held onto her on the right.

"Hai..Don't worry ne.." Yankumi said as she smile assuringly and then she turned to Sawada. "Sawada, you should know better than just barged in like that ne.."

"I know.. Gomen na.." Shin said with a regretful face.

"Ano..sensei..they just come to help me and onii-chan.." Takiguchi Maki said as he held onto his brother with the help from Odagiri.

"Hai..hai..I know..Okay then let's go.." she said and then the rest of them started to walk out slowly.

She was walking out when suddenly she felt her head spinning. She almost fell backwards if Yabuki and Takeda were not helping her. Shin saw that and Shin was very worried.

"Yankumi..are hontoni, hontoni daijoubu des ka?(are you really, really okay?)" Takeda asked. "Let's go to the doctor."

"Iie..Im really okay.." Yankumi said eventhough she still felt the pain and dizziness in the head that caused her to almost fell backwards again.

"This you call okay.." Yabuki said as he was really holding onto her.

"Hai..I just need rest.." Yankumi said and then Shin just smile weakly at her stubborness.

"Demo..Yankumi..." Takeda said but then was interupted by Shin.

"Let's just go back to the resort.." Shin said weakly.

They just nodded their heads and then walked off behind the whole group that had already move off. They soon reahced their resort and they placed Yankumi in her room.

"Yankumi, stay here ne.." Takeda said and then he rushed off to get first aid box somewhere.

Yankumi just nodded her head but she got up afterwards and then went towards Shin.

"Didn't Takeda ask you to rest and not move?" Shin asked in a sarcastic way.

Yankumi just kept quiet while she showed him her famous smile and then she went to the bathroom and get a pail of water. She then took a cloth from her bag and then went towards Shin again. Shin just stare at Yankumi as she did her stuffs.

"What are you doing?" Shin finally managed to say when Yankumi had seat beside him.

"Helping you clean your wounds," Yankumi said and then she carefully clean Shin's wounds starting from his mouth.

"Itai!" Shin exclaimed and then Yankumi lift the cloth off his wounds.

"Just bear it a little.." Yankumi said and then she carefully placed it again.

Shin just stares at Yankumi as she clean his wounds. She didn't even care for her own wounds that is still bleeding eventhough a little bit. Shin had always been amazed by her and that is how he had fallen for he since five years ago. Takeda had returned with the first aid box and when he saw Uchi, Minami, Kuma and Noda standing by the door of Yankumi's room. He went near them and placed a hand on Uchi's shoulder and that scares the hell out of Uchi.