Exposed?!

Yankumi and Shin soon reached their resort. Yankumi smiled when she heard laughters from class 3D. She opened the door slowly and she saw that her students are doing a small stage show. Her former students too are laughing their heart out at the funny scene, Okuma sitting on poor Ryusuke.

"We are back!!" Yankumi shouted.

All the students did not bother to look at her as they are busy watching the funny stage show. Yankumi just smiled as both she and Shin entered.

"Yankumi! Looked at poor...." Takeda said but he paused when he turned and saw Yankumi's old image is back.

Everyone turned when they saw Takeda's shocked face and they too were shock.

"Yankumi..." Ogata and Kazama mumured.

"Nani?" Yankumi asked as she looked at her shocked students face.

"Spectacles.. Dark, orangy coloured hair..." Yabuki said as he points at her.

The rest just nodded their head in agreement. Yankumi stare at them and just smile.

"Nande?" she asked again and looked at them.

"Old Yankumi is back.." Takeda murmured and then the rest just nodded.

"Nande Yankumi change your image again?" Tsuchiya asked.

"I thought you said that the new image would be good so that the yakuza would be afraid of you and dare not harm you. Moreover you are the fourth generation," Hyuuga said carelessly.

"Fourth generation?!" class 3D shouted as Yankumi, Shin, Yabuki, Odagiri, Tsuchiya, Takeda, Ogata, Kazama, Kuraki, Honjo, Ichimura and Kamiya just stare at Hyuuga with deathly stare while Hyuuga just covered his mouth.

"What fourth generation?" Goki asked moving closer to Yankumi.

"Ano..erm..." Yankumi said and then was interupted by Shin.

"Yankumi is the fourt generation owner to a Takoyaki stall," Shin said as he looked at Yankumi.

"Hai.." Ogata and Kazama said.

"Oh..soka..where is it? I want to go!" Okuma asked as he started to raise up his hand.

"Erm.. I'll bring you there one day.." Kamiya said and then he turned to Ogata and Kazama and make face so that they would just make everybody change the topic before Yankumi is exposed.

"Ano..minna!! Let's continue with the show ne!!" Ogata said and then the crowd shouted happily.

Yankumi just sighed and then turned to Hyuuga.

"Hyuuga!" Yankumi said.

"Gomen.. Gomen.. Accidentally ne.." Hyuuga said as he looked at Yankumi with pleading eyes.

"Hai! Demo! Watch what you say next time!" Yankumi said and then turn to the rest of the guys that stands just in front of her.

"Arigatou ne.." she said with a smile.

"No problem.." Takeda said and looked at Yankumi seriously again. "Why did you change your image again?"

"Ya.. You are risking your life you know..." Odagiri added.

"Iie.. I just feel like a different person when I change my image.. I rather become the old Yankumi..." Yankumi said with a smile as she fold her arms across her chest.

"Oh..the geeky Yankumi..." Yabuki said.

"The old-fashioned Yankumi..." Odagiri added.

"Geeky? Old-fashioned?" Yankumi echoed and then the boys just nodded.

Yankumi clenched her fist and then chase after them. Yabuki, Odagiri, Takeda, Tsuchiya, Hyuuga, Ogata, Kazama, Ichimura, Honjo, Kamiya and Kuraki run as fast as they could around the resort and each going the separate way. Shin smiled as he loked at them. Class 3D too stopped their acting and join in the fun of watching Yankumi chasing the boys with her hands in front, trying to reach them.

"COME HERE!! YOU CALL ME GEEKY HUH?! OLD-FASHIONED?!" Yankumi shouted as she runs around the place.

The chasing around goes on for about half an hour before all the boys and Yankumi collapsed to the ground. Yabuki, Odagiri, Takeda, Tsuchiya and Hyuuga soon goes home and the rest of class 3D when to bed. Yankumi and Shin went to their own room. Shin steal glances at Yankumi as she let go of her hair and took off her spectacles.

"So pretty..." Shin murmured under his breath and then he looked away as soon as Yankumi turned to look at him.

"The students are all so funny ne, Sawada.. I still remember when you was in highh school.. Rarely smile and act cool..." Yankumi said and then was cut off by Shin.

"Urusai!" Shin exclaimed but deep inside, he felt very happy that Yankumi still remember about him.

"Hai.." she said and then she took her towels and clothes and went out the room to go and took a bath.

Yankumi went straight to the shower and then started to undress. She let the water sipped through her hair and that made her feel better. She felt relieved that she is not exposed yet.

"Luckily they did not figure out anything," Yankumi said to herself as she shampoo her hair. "Baka Hyuuga.. If he had tell even more, Im sure that they would know that Im the fourth generation of the Oedo family. A yakuza family."

Without realising, Yoshida, Wakatsuki, Maeda and Hamao had followed Yankumi to the shower. They still feel that Yankumi is hiding something and they are right. They heard everything. They stand there at the door. They are stuck there. Suddenly, the door swing open and there stood the shock Yankumi and her shock students. Looking near the place is Shin.

"Yankumi..yakuza??" Yoshida asked as he stares at Yankumi.

"You guys heard it??......" Yankumi said softly.