Chapter 20

This chapter has be split in to two parts sorry but its really long.  Hope you like it!

____________________________________________________________________________

Tari POV

I know something is bothering Val and Matt, but I just can't put my finger on it. Brian woke me up a bit early today stating that the girls were coming over and we were having a girls spa day here. So all the guys including my sons were going to have a guys day at Zacky's. This should be very interesting.

“We're here, where is she?” I heard Leana ask Brian.

“Upstairs in our room, waiting for you girls. Alec, Jackson lets go boys. Have fun ladies. See you later babe, I love you.” Brian what a goof got it all out in one breathe.

“Bye my boys love you all.” I said after them. I didn't have to raise my voice since the monitor was on. Yes a monitor. Brian didn't want something to happen and he couldn't hear me calling for help.

I tried to sit up before the girls got up her, but of course I was too slow and Lacey caught me.

“Whoa there chica, let me help you sit up.” She ran straight for me helping me to an upright position.

“Thank you.”

I saw all of my sisters standing in front of me with exciting looks on their faces.

“Alright whats up for today.” I asked curious as to what they were up too.

“Oh nothing much just mani and pedi's.” Leana said nonchalantly.

“Facials and movies!” Gena squeaked.

“Sounds like fun.” I said.

“Tari don't worry so much it will be a blast plus we are having a sleep over just us girls.” Now I really don't want this.

“No I can't do that part, Val you know how I am.”

She came over and sat next to me on the bed taking my hand in hers.

“Honey everything will be fine you have all of us here with you and Brian has his phone with him so you can call him anytime you want.”

“Yep you my dear need time to bond with your sisters and the guys need time to bond as brothers and time to bond with your sons. Its perfect timing to do this right before we leave for tour.” Lacey stated.

“Alright sounds good. Val will you put my phone in my robe pocket please and then we can get started.”

We had a fun time talking about everything and anything. It was so much fun. Now we were watching the Wedding Date. This was by far my favorite romantic comedy.

About half way through I felt a headache creep up. Great not what I needed tonight. I looked at the time and discovered that I was about 20 minutes past taking my meds. No wonder I have one starting. I tapped Val on the arm to get her attention.

“Are you alright sweetie?” Val whispered.

“No I need my meds.” I whispered back. She nodded and got up to get them. As I waited I thought about how I felt so helpless after treatments I couldn't do anything for myself. I hated it always so weak. Val brought me out of my thoughts by giving me my meds. Which within ten minutes of taking I fell asleep.

I woke up a few hours later needing to hear Brian's voice. I pulled out my phone and dialed his number. He answered on the second ring.

“Hey baby are you alright?” He asked the second he answered the phone.