Chapter 5

Hey everyone first of I need to dedicate this chapter to some AWESOME READERS  thank you all for your encourgement.  MCRchic03, vechkinfan1, Vengeances_Shadows, 0nothingxtoxsay0, FictionIsNightmare.  You all rock!  Thank you again.  

Next I have a bit of bad news I probably will not be updating until next week on either one of my stories.  If I upload soon then my muse loves me.  

So without further delay....

____________________________________________________________________________

I woke up to beeping in my ear like an alarm clock but not fast a steady beep. I opened my eyes and look around. Great I am in the hospital that means that Brian had to tell everyone what was wrong. Wait where is he? I looked around again then felt something or someone squeeze my hand. I looked to my left where the pressure. I could see his tattooed hand holding mine. He was here probably hasn't left my side knowing him. I looked behind him and saw my sons asleep. That's when I found Brian's eyes.

"Babe your awake, how do you feel?" He asked rubbing circles on the back of my hand as he stood to kiss my forehead.

"Tired, how long have I been out?" I asked groggy. He looked into my eyes and smiled before placing a kiss on my cheek.

"About 8 hours. They had to do a lot of tests. I am going to get your nurse in here. Then we will talk to your doctor." He stated as he pushed the call button for the nurse.

"Baby what do the others know?" I didn't want everyone to think we were getting married because I was sick. He must have seen my worry. But just as he was about to answer a voice came over the air "Can I help you?"

"Yes she's awake could you get her doctor please." Brian answered.

"Of course Mr. Haner and I will be right in." She stated.

"Brian what do the others know?" I was getting agitated.

"When the doctor came back after you tests were done I had no choice but to tell them what was wrong, but only after the boys, Matt, Val and I talked and agreed to tell them. Babe they don't think what your thinking. They know that we love each other and that we are practically married anyways we are just going to make it official.”

I know he is right it just seems weird I find out I'm sick and then we get engaged.

“Babe listen they don't think that its weird. Everyone know that I asked you to marry me and you said yes because we love each other. The day that we got our tattoo death bats of each other they knew we were going to make it official one day.”

“I know. I just don't want to go through the same argument that we went through about band obligations.”

Just as Brian was about to answer the door opened and my doctor came in. I looked at Brian then at my sleeping boys behind him.

“How are you feeling Tari?” She asked.

“Just really tired. What happened?” I was worried that I would not have time to get my affairs in order before surgery.

“Well Tari I am not going to lie to you. The tumor shifted and that is why you had so much pain. I want to schedule your surgery for first thing since it is moving.” Just as I thought.

“No I have to get everything in order before I have surgery. Schedules, care takers, and most of all the papers for you.” I stated as I started to get out of the bed. I was not ready for this.

“Tari no stay in the bed. Please babe we will work it out from here okay. Could we have a few moments to discuss everything with our family?” Brian was not going to back down or let me leave the hospital.