Chapter 47

"Sorry for party rocking!" I sing and dance around the hotel room.

We left Miranda's house about two hours ago. After we were discussing putting the guys on Punk'd, we went back downstairs. We hung out for a while before we left.

Now we are in our new hotel for the week. It's definitely smaller than the last suite we were in. There are only two bedrooms this time. Which means I'm probably bunking with the guys again. Lucky me. I'd rather be bunking with them instead of being back home, though.

"Sorry for party rocking!" I fist pump the air and spin in a circle.

I'm a bit hyper for some odd reason. It may have been all the candy I ate at Miranda's house. Probably not, though.

"This is for the boys in One Direction with the rockin' voices." I start rapping to the beat of Super Bass. "Album is selling with directioners buying. When 1D come up on stage, they be singing it up. Got them rocking voices and they be partying it up."

I have no idea where these lyrics are coming from. I think the sugar has gotten to my brain. I jump up on the couch and jump up and down.

"And Harry's tall, he a baller, he might give ya a holler." I point to Harry as he walks in the room with the guys and Megan behind him.

I jump off the couch and run over to Niall. "Niall's popping those chips like there ain't no tomorrow."

Niall looks at me strange as I spin in circles. I have so much energy! It's insane!

"Zayn's not plain, he's got a brain, but he might be a little vain." I jump up on the couch again. "Louis's always having fun, but he's never acting dumb." I rap to Louis.

I honestly didn't even know I could rap.

Liam walks toward me slowly. "Liam is my boyfriend, boyfriend, but he's also daddy Directioner, Directioner. When he sings it makes ya melt, melt." I lean down and kiss his cheek quickly.

"That's the kind of band you be looking for. And yes, you'll fall in love with them." I whip my hair back and forth.

"I said, excuse me, you're heck of a band. I mean my, my, my, my you're like my best friends. I mean, you're so cute and I'm loving your accents." I jump off the couch again.

I start dancing around the room picking up random objects. I feel amazing! I should eat candy more often. Or coffee!

"You're like the number one band with all your fans. Yes I did, yes. I did, somebody please tell them who the heck I is. I am Tori Adams. I'm with the band hanging out backstage."

That part didn't rhyme that much. Oh well, I'm having to much fun.

"1D, you got my heartbeat runnin' away. Beating like a drum and it's coming your way. Can't you hear the fans screams, screams, screams, screams, screams? Yeah that's the directioners. You got those super fans, fans, fans, fans, fans, fans. Yeah that's the super fans."

"Irish, British." I repeat over and over again. You got them super fans, fans, fans, fans, fans, fans. Fans, fans, fans, fans, fans, fans, fans, got them super fans." I attempt to moonwalk.

Okay, so I can't moonwalk. I look over at the guys. They all have amused smiles on their faces. I skip over to Niall and put my arm around his shoulders. Well, I try too. He is a bit taller than me.

"This one is for Niall in his red polos. He's Irish and a freaking leprechaun. He could eat all day, or sing all day. But I think fans like him better when he sings his solos." I sing loudly.

"And I think the guys like him better when he isn't hungry. He don't even have to try to be funny. He just gotta do his Irish dance, when he does that dance then the girls are gonna scream, scream." I giggle.

I look over at Megan to see her holding her phone up. Ooh! I'm on video! I start dancing uncontrollably in front of her phone. "Excuse me, you're heck of a band you know I really got a thing your boy band. I mean, sigh, you're so famous I can tell that it doesn't faze you. Oh."

I could be a rapper. Maybe the next Nicki Minaj. I would have to dye my hair a crazy color. Maybe I could dye it a teal color. Or I could dye my hair an ocean blue color and my rap name could be Aqua.

"Yes I did, yes. I did, somebody please tell them who the heck I is. I am Tori Adams. I'm with One Direction hanging out backstage." I repeat.

"See Directioners need you in their life for them to buy your albums. No, no, no, no, no I know you'll sing. No, no, no, no, no don't go away." I sing and then finish the song up.

I stop dancing and take a deep breath. That took a lot of energy. But I'm still hyper.

"Are you done now?" Liam laughs at me.

I nod my head and start giggling. Why am I laughing? Ahh, who cares?! I love being hyper. I can't stop! I need more sugar!

"I am so glad I got that on video." Megan laughs looking at her phone.

I run to the kitchen looking for some food. I need sugar! Or I can make coffee! Or even better, I'll make both! I yank open the small fridge and scan for some sweets. Aha! I snatch a candy bar from the top shelf. I unwrap it quickly.

Before I can take a big bite, the chocolate is snatched out of my hand. I let out a small scream and turn to look at the thief. Liam is standing there.

I should have known.

"No more sugar for you." Liam hands the chocolate to Niall who is behind him.

"No!" I cry dramatically falling to my knees. I hold my arms above my head like people do in the movies when they are being over dramatic.

"Is this normal behavior for when she eats too much sweets?" Harry whispers to Megan.

"You should see her when we pull an all nighter and she is over tired." Megan tells him.

I randomly start laughing uncontrollably. Now I know how Niall feels when he is constantly laughing. I feel like I'm getting an ab workout. I lift my tank top to see my stomach. No six pack yet. Maybe it's hiding.

"Okay, you need to calm down." Liam pulls me to my feet gently.

"I whip my hair back and forth. I whip my hair back and forth!" I start flinging my head from side to side.

"I like her hyper." Louis walks over to me.

I grab hid hand and start dancing. "Dance with me Louis!" I do the running man.

Louis laughs loudly, but joins me. I knew someone here knew how to have fun. I'm not the only crazy person here.

I stop dancing. "Everyday I'm shuffling!" I scream and attempt to shuffle. "Except for Friday's. Gotta get down on Friday's with my homegirl, Rebecca Black!"

Liam walks over to me. "You are officially banned from eating this much sugar again."

"Awh." I pout. "Don't be such a party pooper, Liam." I pinch his cheeks. "Cause girls just wanna have fun!"

"Why does she keeping singing different songs?" Zayn asks Megan.

Megan smiles. "This is normal. In thirty minutes, she will crash. Then the next day, she will say she had a crazy dream."

Hahaha! She's right! My best friend knows me so well. If I only have thirty minutes left I need to have some fun!

"I'm a little tea pot!"

••••

AUTHOR'S Note:

I'm really sorry for not uploading yesterday. I was really busy. And I'm sorry for posting so late tonight.

Anyways, I hoped you liked my version of Super Bass. It doesn't really rhyme much. I like it, though.

This chapter is probably short, but it's better than nothing, eh?