Chapter 29

I'm hungry.

Maybe I can just ignore it. Nah!

I jump off the couch to the kitchen. Everyone went to their different rooms and Liam is taking a shower. It's only nine at night.

I'm so glad my appetite has come back! I must be feeling better!

Hmm. What do I want? I'm craving something salty and sweet. I know! I grab a box of ritz crackers from the first cabinet. In the next cabinet I grab the marshmallow fluff, peanut butter, and nutella. It may sound gross, but it's absolutely amazing. I grab a butter knife from one of the drawers and go to Niall and Liam's room. Niall is laying on the bed watching tv in his pajamas.

"What to try something yummy?" I jump on the bed next to him. The peanut butter falls on the bed.

"What is it?" Niall sits up.

I grab two crackers and spread each of the spreads on the cracker. I grab the other cracker and place it on top.

"Trust me." I smile at him handing him the awesomeness.

Niall grabs the cracker sandwich out of my hand and shoves the whole thing in his mouth. He chews it for a minute. "That's amazing! How did you come up with that?"

"I was really hungry one day and I found these. I decided to try them all together and tada!" I explain starting to make my own.

"I'm going to get another knife." He climbs off the bed and walks out the room.

Liam walks out of the bathroom in his pajamas. "Hey." He says looking surprised. "How do you feel?"

"I'm eating if that means anything." I point to the food on his bed. Niall walks back in the room with a knife in his hand. "Want to try my masterpiece?"

Liam sits on the bed next to me. "Sure." He watches me make it. When I'm finished I hand it to him. Liam studies the little sandwich before taking a bite of it. "That's really good."

"Thanks." I make another one for myself. Liam grabs his laptop from the bed stand and sets in on his bed. "Whatcha doing?" I bite into my crackers.

"Doing a live chat." Liam answers as a screen pops on laptop. Our faces appear in front of us and a side chat is on the side. "Say hi to everyone."

"Hey guys!" I wave to the webcam.

"I want to join!" Niall sits on the other side of Liam. "Hey everyone!"

A message from someone pops up on the chat bar. "First message! Are you and Liam dating yet?" I read and blush when I finish.

"Yes, we are." Liam smiles at me and intertwines our fingers together.

"And I'm still single." Niall pouts.

"You'll find a girl." I pinch his cheek. I look back at the screen. "They want us to prank call Harry." I grin.

Liam hands me the hotel's phone and I dial Harry's number. I put it on speaker phone.

"Hello?" Harry answers.

"Listen Brett, I really really like you." I say in a high pitched voice. "I understand that you're not looking for a serious relationship, but I'm willing to give us a shot."

"I'm not-"

"You're not interested in a girl like me? What's wrong with me? Am I not pretty enough? Is my hair the wrong blond? I'll dye it again if I have too! I just want to give us a shot. You're the only guy that's ever made me feel this way!" I cut him off.

"Look-"

"I know that you are a player, but I would never cheat on you like I know you will cheat on me. I'm a very loyal girlfriend."

"I'm not Brett!" Harry says quickly. Niall covers his mouth to keep himself from laughing.

"You're not?" I ask. "You sounded just like him. What's your name?"

"Harry." He answers.

"Are you single?" I ask him giggling.

"I thought you were a loyal girlfriend?" Harry asks me.

"We're not together yet." I laugh. "But seriously. Are you single?" The phone starts beeping. "He hung up." I frown.

"That was hilarious!" Niall laughs. "You should call Zayn next." I grab the phone and dial Zayn's number.

"Good luck. Last time I tried to prank call him he was watching me." Liam grabs the crackers.

"Vas happenin?" Zayn answers.

"Oh my god! Is this Zayn Malik?" I ask in a british accent.

"Yes. Who's this?"

"My friend was right! She found this number on a fan website and your number was on it! I can't believe I am talking to Zayn Malik!" I squeal. "My life is complete!"

Zayn laughs. "Glad to complete your life."

"So, when are you going on tour?" I ask him.

"In a day." He replies.

"Awesome! I have tickets to your first show and I can't wait to hear you live!" I gush.

Suddenly, Zayn bursts out laughing. Why is he laughing? "I'm sorry Tori. I couldn't play along any longer."

"You knew the whole time?!" I lose my accent.

"You can't prank call me!" Zayn laughs. "Try Louis. He never watches Liam's live chats."

"Come join us!" I say before hanging up. "Should we try Louis next?"

Niall reads the messages. "They want you to talk in a British accent again. Someone else says to tell Louis about how you love One Direction so much."

"I can do that." I dial Louis's number and wait for him to answer.

"Hello?" Louis answers.

"Is this the tell me your problems and I'll listen number? I need to talk to you about a problem I have. Do you know the band One Direction? Well, I absolutely love them. They are amazing!" I start off with.

Zayn walks in the room and sits behind us.

"Everyone in my school is obsessed with them. Not that I blame them. I was told that I wasn't a true fan. Can you believe that?!" I exclaim.

"I'm-"

"I am definitely a true fan! Jerry is one of my favorites! Have you seen his hair? It's so curly. I would kill for that hair. Lewis is my all time favorite. I love how he is so goofy. I'm going to their first concert and I plan on proposing to Lewis. If he says no, I will go after Shane. His hair isn't as awesome as Jerry's, but it's pretty close." I smile at the other guys silently laughing.

"Look, you-"

"Oh! I almost forgot about Nathan. He is the only one Irish in the group. Then there's that other guy. I don't like him though." I wink at Liam. "I think his name is Luke."

"I-"

"I'm a true fan right? Those people had the nerve to tell me I'm not. What is wrong with them? My boyfriend broke up with me the another day for such a stupid reason. I told him that once I propose to Lewis we can still be together. Apparently he didn't like that idea. Do you have any idea why?" I ask Louis trying not to laugh.

"I have to go." Louis hangs up.

I burst out laughing. That was so much fun! I wish I could have pranked Zayn though.