Chapter 37

Why is the stage so quiet? I thought the guys had a few more songs to go. What if they are all surrounding me and planning on dumping jello on my head? Then the entire arena will be laughing at me!

I sit up quickly and cover my head bracing myself for the buckets of jello. I uncover my head slowly.

I have a crazy imagination. I think I've been hanging around Louis for too long. My mind is going crazy. Why in the world would they dump jello on me? I can't think like a normal person and think they would dump water on me?

Why is it pitch black? Did the guys ditch me at the concert? I feel around on the floor and feel a mattress beneath me.

When did we get back to the hotel?

I reach over to the bed stand to turn the lamp on. Light floods the room. If I'm in here, where is everyone else sleeping? I swing my legs off the bed.

Ugh. I'm still in my clothes from today. I grab my suitcase from the floor and set it on the bed. I don't care what time it is. I'm wearing sweatpants. I grab my black pair and match it with a grey tank top.

It's so quiet. I guess everyone is sleeping. The hotel should really have clocks in the rooms. I toss my suitcase back on the ground and spot a pair of slippers on the floor.

These slippers are adorable! They look like a moose. I don't care who these are, but I'm wearing them. I slip them on my feet. They are a bit big. Oh well. The cuteness makes up for it.

Okay. Let's go see where everyone is. I open the bedroom door quietly. The light from the room brightens the hallway up. I shut the light off quickly. I don't want to wake the boys up if they are sleeping.

I step quietly in the living room. Found them. Well, four out of five. Harry and Megan must be in the other bedroom. They are so dang cute when they are sleeping. Well, technically they are cute all the time.

Zayn is curled up on the love seat. Liam is on the other couch with his feet resting on the table. Niall and Louis are on either side of him. Louis has his head on Liam's shoulder. Niall has his feet on Liam's lap. They can't be comfy.

I go over to Zayn first and rub his shoulder gently. He mumbles something and his eyes open slowly.

"Come on, Zayn." I grab his arm and pull him up.

"What time is it?" He mumbles leaning into me.

I wrap my arm around his waist. "Late." I guess. I still have not found a clock.

We walk in the bedroom and I push Zayn on the bed gently. "Thanks." Zayn mumbles before falling back to sleep.

I walk back to the living room. Louis's turn. "Louis, wake up." I whisper rubbing his arm. Louis smiles in his sleep. "Louis." I whisper again.

"What?" He whispers back.

"Let's get you in bed." I grab his hand pulling him off the couch.

Louis pushes himself off the couch. "You're such a good person."

I smile to myself while leading Louis to the bedroom. "Thanks, Louis."

"Where are you going to sleep?" Louis asks when he sits down on the bed.

"I'm not going to sleep. I just woke up." I explain to him.

Louis smiles again. "The early bird gets the worm." Even when he is half awake Louis is still being funny.

I laugh quietly and push him back. "Night Louis."

"Night, Mommy Directioner."

What? Did Louis just call me Mommy Directioner? Seriously? He is definitely not awake yet. Why would he call me that? It doesn't make any sense.

I head back to the living room for Niall. "Niall. Wake up."

Nothing. He didn't even stir a little.

I shake his shoulder gently. "Niall."

Still nothing.

I bend over to get closer to his ear. "Harry ate all the food."

"What?" Niall mumbles sitting up quickly. His head hits my chin and I gasp. Dang, that hurt.

"Sorry. I had to get you up." I apologize rubbing my chin. "Let's get you to bed."

Niall nods his head. He stands up easily, but I grab his arm just in case. "Is my food okay?"

I laugh at him. "Your food is fine."

"You're pretty amazing, you know that." Niall yawns.

What? He is just tired. I lead him to the bed. Niall slides Louis to the middle and climbs in the bed. I pull the comforter over the three of them. There should be room for Liam now. I tiptoe back out of the room. They should because the five of us fit before.

Awh. My boyfriend is too cute. I sit down next to him. "Liam. Wake up." I whisper grabbing his hand.

Liam's eyes flutter open. He smiles at me. "Where are the guys?"

"In the bedroom. I was going to take you in there." I explain starting to stand up.

Liam shakes his head and wraps his arms around my waist. He lays down on the couch pulling me with him. What is he doing?

"I'd rather be here." Liam mumbles pulling me even closer.

I spin around in his arms. I stretch for the remote on the table. I manage to grab it. I turn the tv on. Liam's arms tighten around my waist. I scan through channels looking for something to watch.

It's three in the morning. I knew it was late.

I wish I could fall asleep. Too bad I'm wide awake. I guess I'll just settle on watching ICarly.

•••••

AUTHOR'S Note:

Two chapters in one day! I felt bad because the last chapter was short. So, I did this chapter to make up for it. I hope you guys like it!

I was imagining what would happen if One Direction actually read my story. I honestly have no clue what I would do. Just a random thought there.

Please comment! I always say this on every chapter and I only get like 2 comments. I want more than that! I doubt this will work, but...

I dare you to comment!