Chapter 38

Knock! Knock!

Who is at the door at six in the morning? Normal people are sleeping. Except for me. I haven't fallen back asleep yet.

Knock! Knock!

I don't want to get up. If I get up I might wake Liam up. That would be a terrible thing to do. He needs his sleep.

Knock! Knock!

Are you serious? Come back in a few hours. Then you can knock on our hotel door as much as you want.

Knock! Knock!

Or I can just talk to you now. I peel Liam's arms off of me slowly. Don't wake up. Don't wake up. I stand up and walk over to the suite door. I unlock the door and swing it open.

"Ahhh!" I scream loudly. Simon Cowell is at the door! This is so cool! What is he doing here?!

"You must be Tori Adams." Simon smiles at me not fazed by my scream.

Holy crap, Simon Cowell knows my name!

"What's wrong?!" The guys all shout at the same time. I look over my shoulder to see them all wide awake. Oops. I didn't mean to wake them up.

"Sorry guys." I apologize to them.

Why does Harry have a shoe in his hand? Did he plan on protecting me with that?

"Uncle Simon!" Louis spots Simon behind me. Louis jumps over the couch, passes me, and hugs Simon.

"Hello, boys." Simon hugs Louis.

"Why did you scream?" Liam walks over to me.

Well, this is awkward. "Um. I saw Simon Cowell at the door." I scratch my head sheepishly.

"Wait a second." Harry drops the shoe he had in his hand. "You scream when you see Simon Cowell, but not when you first met us?"

"Your point?" I laugh. Harry shakes his head at me.

"You stole my slippers!" Louis shouts from behind me.

I jump forward slightly scared. "What are you talking about?" Louis points at my feet. "These are yours?"

"Yes! Give them to me!" Louis reaches for my legs.

I set backwards quickly. "No way! These are comfy. Get your own slippers."

"Those are mine!" Louis pouts.

I shrug and walk closer to Liam. "Too bad. I just stole them!" I stick my tongue out at him.

"Liam!" Louis whines.

"He isn't going to help you." I laugh hugging Liam's waist.

"What is going on out here?" Megan stumbles out of the bedroom rubbing her eyes. She was still asleep? Megan looks up and sees Simon still in the doorway. "Ahhh!" She screams.

At least I wasn't the only one to react that way. Now I don't feel so weird or crazy.

"You must be Megan." Simon waves. Megan stares at him speechless.

"Do you want to come in?" I ask him taking the attention away from Megan.

Simon smiles and steps through the doorway. He is carrying a box in one hand. Zayn leads him over to the couches. We all sit down on the couches. Liam and I are on the love seat. Everyone else managed to fit on the other couch. Harry grabs Megan's wrist and pulls her down on his lap.

"This is for you guys." Simon hands the box to Niall. "It's from Teen Scene magazine."

Niall rips the box open and pulls their magazine out of it. Niall looks at the front of the magazine before breaking out into a grin. He turns the magazine around to show us.

It's the second picture we all did together at the photo shoot. When I had Megan do a dog pile. I'm standing on Liam's back with my hands on my hips. All the guys are smiling at the camera and I'm smiling and laughing at the same time. This was the perfect picture for the cover.

"Go to the other pages!" I tell Niall.

Niall leans forward and places the magazine on the table. We all lean over the table to get a better look. Niall stops on the first page of our article.

There is another picture of all of us when we jumped off the dock. The article says 'All About One Direction.' I'm so excited to see this!

Niall flips the page. The first part of the article talks about how One Direction was formed. The second part is with all of the questions we answered. The next page is all about Zayn. A few of Megan and I's pictures with him are on there. One of the pictures is Zayn kissing my cheek.

The next page is dedicated to Louis. There are a bunch of goofy pictures of him posing with Megan and I. Of course there wouldn't be any serious pictures. My favorite picture is when we did the superman pose.

Niall's page is next. My favorite picture on his page is when Niall picked me up in his arms. Niall was smiling at me and I was in shock.

Harry's page is next. The first picture I see is when Harry got on one knee and handed me the fake rose. Next to that picture is Megan and Harry kissing. Awh! They look so cute.

"Such a romantic." I lean over the table and pinch Harry's cheek. Harry swats my hand away.

The page I was waiting for is Liam's. The biggest picture on the page is of the two of us. Right when we were about to kiss. Another picture is when I was on his back and kissing his cheek. The last picture of us is when we were attempting to do the shuffle from the LMFAO music video. We look like complete dorks.

"This is so cute!" Megan gushes pointing to the first picture of Liam and I. I blush and bury my head in Liam's shoulder.

"So what are you doing here, Uncle Simon?" Louis sits back on the couch.

"What would you say about being on an episode of ICarly?" Simon clasps his hands together.

"Are you serious?" Harry grins.

Simon nods his head. "The producer of the show contacted me. Everything is set up. I just need your opinion."

"Who would be going on the show?" Zayn rests his arms on his legs.

"The five of you." Simon answers him.

The guys exchange a look with each other. Why aren't they saying yes? I would be jumping at the opportunity of being on ICarly.

"We won't go on the show without Tori and Megan." Louis says completely serious.

"What? No. This is a great opportunity for you guys. You don't need us." Megan shakes her head at them.

Harry ignores her. "Either they get a part on the show or we don't go on it."

Are they insane?!