Chapter 3

How the heck am I supposed to know what the guys wear? They sent me on a shopping trip while Megan stays behind because it's her birthday. Not fair. I'm not complaining, though. The guys are not pressing charges which means no jail for me!

So far I've been in seven stores and found clothes for Harry, Louis, Niall, and Zayn. Now for Liam. They each gave me one hundred dollars to shop with.

"Hey baby!" Two strong arms wrap around my waist.

Oh my gosh! I completely forgot about my boyfriend Taylor! With all this going on I forgot!

I turn around to see Taylor smiling down at me. He leans down to kiss me quickly. Taylor has short black hair and striking green eyes. At my school, every girl has wanted to get with him.

"What are you doing here?" Taylor peeks in the bags. "I don't wear these kinds of clothes." He looks at me.

"My cousin's birthdays are coming up." I lie. Not a lie either. I have twin boy cousins, but their birthday isn't until four months.

"Oh." He drops it. "I was thinking about coming over later."

"No!" I blurt.

Taylor's head cocks to the side. "Why not?"

"It's Megan's birthday. We're having a girl's night in. No boys." I say.

"Alright." He kisses me harder this time.

I push him back gently. "We're in public."

"So?" Taylor laughs. I shake my head and laugh.

"I gotta go. Megan is at my house." I kiss him quickly and stroll out of the store. I go into one more store and grab some clothes for Liam.

I walk through the front door carrying the bags in the house. Where is everyone?

"Guys?" I yell. Nothing. Where did they go? I carry the bags to the movie room and find it empty. Hmm.

I take out my cell phone and dial Megan's number. It rings four times before she answers.

"Hello?" A guy in a british accent answers. That is not Megan.

"Harry?" I stop walking around the house. "Where are you guys?"

"In your gym. This place is awesome. Louis you're going to get hurt!" Harry yells.

I don't want to know what they are doing. "Can you come back up to the house? I have your clothes." I walk to the living room and drop the bags on the floor.

"Sure." He hangs up. I have a feeling they will take a while.

I climb the stairs to my bedroom. I love my room. I walk to the fifth door and open it. My room is huge. We took out the two walls to the other rooms to combine them to my room. One wall in my room is grey while the others are yellow. My comforter is grey with a few white stripes. Against one wall is my acoustic guitar.

I step in my bathroom to take a quick shower. I finish quickly and step out. That felt amazing. I wrap a towel around me and walk back to my room. I change into a pair of black pajama shorts and a grey tank top. I pull on some mix matching socks before heading downstairs. I hate walking around barefoot.

I descend the stairs just in time to see Megan and the guys walking in.

"What were you doing in my gym?" I ask Megan in the living room.

"The guys wanted to know what we do around her so I said you do tumbling a lot." She shrugs innocently. "The guys tried to do cartwheels. Funniest thing ever!" She starts laughing.

Louis plops on the floor next to the bags and starts to go through them. Niall and Zayn sit down on the couch next to each other. Megan sits down on the other couch grabbing the remote. Harry and Liam follow in to the room and each grab a bag.

"Harry this looks more like you." Louis throws Harry a shirt.

"I wasn't exactly sure what to get. I hope everything is okay." I sit on the couch next to Zayn.

"You did pretty good." Harry says going through his pile.

"Thanks." I mumble as the doorbell rings. Who is here?

"I'll get it!" Liam jumps up quickly running out of the room.

"No!" I yell running after him. "Liam you can't!" I grab the back of his shirt and pull him back. "No one can know you're here."

"Oh right." He says. I push him behind the door and open it.

A guy with a red hat and shirt is standing on my doorstep carrying a huge bag. His shirt says Chin Li's Chinese. Ahh. They ordered Chinese while I was gone.

"Here's your food." The delivery boy says in a bored voice. He looks up from the ground and smiles at me.

"Uh thanks." I grab the bag and set it on the table next to the door. "How much?" I ask grabbing some money from my pocket.

"Eighty seven fifty six." He slowly checks me out. Oh gross. "But for you it can be fifty dollars and a date."

Liam hands me a wad of cash without being noticed. I count it quickly.

"Here's ninety dollars and I have a boyfriend." I slam the door shut in his face.

Liam steps out from behind the door and grabs the food for me. "You have a boyfriend?" He asks glancing at me as we walk to the kitchen.

"Yeah. His name is Taylor. We've been dating for a year." I smile.

Liam stares forward. "He's a very lucky guy." I look down at my feet blushing. Why is Liam so sweet?

•••••

AUTHOR'S Note:

Wow! I'm on a roll! Three chapters in one day! If you're lucky I'll do four.

By the way, I won't be updating for the next two days. I'll be at Disney.

Anyways, Comments are appreciated.