Chapter 22

"You look cute." Megan looks at my outfit.

"So do you." I look at her signature outfit. She is wearing a pair of black skinny jeans, a floral spaghetti strapped top with pink flats.

"Let's go see the guys." Megan and I link arms and literally skip to Tyler. Two girls come up to us and fix our make up.

The guys walk up to us laughing about something. Louis is wearing a pair of red skinny jeans and a black and white shirt. He has his suspenders on and his black Toms.

Niall has black jeans on with a red shirt. A grey sweater is over that. He is only wearing a pair of black sneakers to match.

Harry has grey jeans, a white shirt, and a navy blazer on again. He is obsessed with blazers. On his feet are white sneakers. Nice and simple.

Zayn is wearing what he usually wears. His outfit consists of dark jeans, white shirt, and a blue and white varsity jacket.

Each boy has a favorite clothing item they always wear. Harry's is blazers. Zayn is varsity jackets and glasses. Niall always has a sweater on. Louis is his stripes, suspenders, or Toms. Liam is constantly wearing something plaid.

Liam's outfit practically matches mine. Our button up shirts are the same. His is buttoned up while I left mine hang open. We are both wearing red Chuck Taylor's. The only difference is I have shorts on and a loose tie.

"Look you match!" Megan points at the two of us.

Liam looks at my outfit and smiles. "She looks better in it."

"Wait til after the photo shoot to start flirting." Louis shouts. Was it necessary to shout that?

"Are you guys ready?" Tyler asks us with his camera in his hands. "For the first part, we will do it in front of the white background. Then we will go outside." That sounds like fun. We all crowd around in front of the background. "Just be yourselves."

I grab Megan's arm stopping her from posing. "I have an idea. Make them do a dog pile."

"Why?" Megan raises an eyebrow at me.

"I'm going to stand on them." I grin.

Megan laughs. "Dog pile!" She shouts jumping on Harry's back. Louis attempts to jump on next and causes the three to fall on the ground. Zayn jumps on next with Liam and Niall. "Bad idea."

"Don't move!" I order them. I climb on Liam's back and stand up. I wobble from side to side before regaining my balance.

"Hurry up!" Harry complains from the bottom.

I pump one fist in the air for Tyler to take a picture. I set my hands on my waist for another picture.

"That's it!" Harry yells from the bottom.

He rocks from side to side making me lose my balance. I reach for something to hold on to. Zayn and Liam roll separate ways and I start falling. They all roll off each other and I land on Liam and Louis.

"Nice going, Harry!" Everyone shouts.

"I couldn't breathe!" He complains.

"Freeze!" Louis shouts and we all stop moving. Tyler takes a picture. Music starts blaring through the room and we start dancing crazily.

"Freeze!" I yell. We all freeze again. Megan was about to jump in the air and is balancing on her toes. Louis was rolling on the floor and just knocked Zayn and Harry off their feet. Liam and I were dancing together. Niall was doing the running man.

The camera flashes and we start moving again. They get off the floor and we all stand in a row. We attempt to do the wave, but Louis messes us up. Megan grabs some confetti and throws it in the air around us.

Louis runs off the stage quickly. Where is he going? A few minutes later, he appears with a handful of white pillows. "Pillow fight!" He yells hitting Harry in the face.

I snatch a pillow off the ground and whack Liam in the chest. He grabs a pillow and hits me back. We continue hitting each other until the feathers start flying around all of us. A pillow hits me on the back of the head. I turn around to see Niall in mid swing. I crouch down quickly and he hits Liam in the face. I burst out laughing and hit both of them.

"Let's go outside now!" Tyler points to a door off to the side that says exit.

He runs ahead of us still taking pictures. I jump on Liam's back as he runs outside. There is a large field with a lake.

"Look what I found!" Megan holds up several Nerf water guns.

This magazine definitely knows what props to bring to a set. We all grab a water gun. I jump off Liam's back and spray everyone with the water. This is so much fun! It's a good thing this tank top is very thick. I spray Liam in the face. He starts chasing after me. I run away from him hiding behind Zayn.

"I need the perfect shot." Tyler stops us. "Go jump in the lake."

We all exchange a look before running down to the lake. Harry and Megan are ahead of us. Harry whips off his blazer throwing it behind him. Liam grabs my hand when we are about ten feet from the lake. We all run down the dock to the edge. The dock is pretty high up.

Megan and Harry jump off first. Then Zayn, Louis, and Niall. I jump off the dock with a huge smile on my face. Another photographer was in a boat and took multiple pictures of us.

The cold water hits my skin. My hand is still in Liam's when I swim to the top. We all resurface with our hair sticking to our faces.

"That was perfect!" Tyler stands on the edge of the dock. "Now we just need to interview you which should take fifteen minutes. You have dry clothes waiting for you."

"Best photo shoot ever." Niall says once Tyler walks away.

"We should probably get out." Megan says wrapping her arms around Harry's neck.

I nod my head agreeing. "This water is pretty cold."

We all swim out of the lake. Towels are laying on a table waiting for us. Liam grabs a towel and wraps it around me. I clutch it to me enjoying it's warmth. It may be seventy degrees out, but the wind is cold.

"What do you think of your fans?" Melissa, the magazine's editor asks us recording all of it.

"We love our fans. It means so much that they support us and come to our concerts. We wish we could meet all of them, but we don't have enough time." Harry answers.

"Now to the questions everyone wants to know. How did you meet Megan and Tori?" She asks leaning forward in anticipation.

"We met them our first day in Florida." Zayn says not going into detail. "Megan was a huge fan and definitely made herself stand out from the other fans." Megan groans and buries her face in Harry's chest.

"Tori was dragged into the situation. In the end, it was all worth it. I would do it all over if I could." Liam finishes. Megan will never be able to live that down.

"Okay. What do you two think about being famous?" She asks next.

"I'm not completely used to it yet. I was shocked at the airport when a girl asked for my autograph. I'm only best friends with One Direction. I don't see why people would want my autograph. They are the stars, not me." I reply.

"Is that all you are? Best friends?" Melissa looks between Liam and I.

I turn a bright red and look away. Liam wraps his arm over my shoulder. "We'll let you know." He answers.

"Fair enough." She nods her head. "Do you plan on doing another tour?"

"Simon actually gave us the okay to say we will be starting another tour in America. It will last for quite awhile. We leave for the States in a week." Louis answers.

We're going on tour? Well, technically they are going on tour, but we are going with them. I hope.