Chapter 40

I was never good at this game. Megan was so much better at it when we were younger. When it was my turn to hide, I would always end up laughing. When I'm supposed to find everyone, I can never find them.

Hide and seek is just not my game.

The suite is way too quiet. I could hear a pin drop. It's that quiet. This is the quietest I have ever heard the boys be. Especially Niall. He laughs at everything. It's insane.

"Marco?" I call out. Maybe I'll get someone to say polo back.

Nothing.

Where are they hiding? I walk in Harry's room. I check under the bed to find it empty. Maybe the bathroom? I push the door open and look around.

I feel like I'm in a horror movie. Where the girl is paranoid there is a murder behind the shower curtain. So, she pushes the curtain to the side quickly and nothing is there. But when she turns around the guy is behind her with a butcher knife. Then BAM! She's dead.

I need to stop having such a vivid imagination. Now I'm paranoid.

I grip the shower curtain in one hand quietly. I glance over my shoulder to make sure I'm not about to be killed. No one there. I push the curtain to one side quickly. Empty. I spin around quickly to defend myself. There's no one there.

I'm going insane.

Maybe I'm getting cabin fever, but it would technically be suite fever. That doesn't really make sense, though. We were just at the concert last night.

I step out of the bathroom. Now where am I suppose to look? I head to my room.

Wow. Did they really expect me not to see them? A giant lump in the middle of the bed doesn't give away their hiding spot at all. I tiptoe over to the bed and count to three in my head. On three, I jump on the bed landing on the lump.

A loud grunt comes from underneath the covers. Is that Zayn? I roll off the bed and whip the covers back. Zayn is laying in the middle of the bed clutching his private parts. Oops.

"I'm so sorry!" I apologize quickly.

Zayn rolls over on his back. Pain is clearly sketched on his face. I feel so bad now. I shouldn't have jumped on him. That was a stupid move.

"Are you okay?" I bite my lip nervously. I wish there was something I could do. I feel terrible. "Do you want some ice?"

"Give it a minute." Zayn mumbles squeezing his eyes shut. A few seconds later, Zayn sits up.

"What did I hit you with?" I sit on the bed almost scared to touch him again.

"I think it was your elbow or knee." Zayn winces sliding off the bed. "Am I the only one you found?"

"I'm not good at this game." I sigh. Zayn laughs and reaches for my hand to pull me up. "Wash your hands first." I stand up by myself.

"You're such a priss!" Louis's voice comes from the bedroom.

I spin in a full circle looking for him. Where is he? There is no where for him to hide in here. Maybe I really am going insane?

Zayn stares at Harry's suitcase on the floor. He steps forward quietly. What is he doing? Zayn crouches down and grabs the handle on the side. He flips the suitcase over quickly.

"Ouch!" Louis's voice shouts again.

Is he? No, that can't be possible. How did he fit in there? The suitcase is pretty big. That can't be comfortable at all.

Zayn reaches for the zipper and unzips the suitcase. Louis's hand pops out of the suitcase and slaps Zayn's hand away. Holy crap! He really is in there! How did he get in there?!