04

Chapter 4: Where They Fight
"It's not about how hard you can hit; it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward"
-Rocky Balboa

The whole team was in position, Bucky with Sam at the terminal, Wanda with Clint at the parking deck, and Ember with Scott hidden at a corner, watching closely from behind as Steve jogged towards the open

The whole team was in position, Bucky with Sam at the terminal, Wanda with Clint at the parking deck, and Ember with Scott hidden at a corner, watching closely from behind as Steve jogged towards the open. Everyone was waiting for a signal. Just as Steve was about to reach the chopper an electro disabler was shot towards it by two figures landing.

"Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. Don't you think that's weird?" said Tony Stark. From where she was standing Ember noticed the bags under his eyes as well as the purple bruise covering one.

"Definitely weird." answered War Machine.

"Hear me out, Tony. That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this." Steve tried to explain only to be interrupted by a figure landing next him.

"Captain." greeted the new comer, the blonde didn't know who he was but he wore a panther suit and spoke with a thick accent.

"Your highness." Steve nodded in respect.

"Anyways, Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in. That was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother out?" continued Tony.

"You're after the wrong guy."

"Your judgment is askew. Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday." Tony said, annoyed at his friend's stubbornness.

"And there are five more super soldiers just like him. I can't let the doctor find them first, Tony. I can't."

"Steve," called Black Widow as she made her way to stand behind the super soldier "you know what's about to happen. Do you really wanna punch your way out of this one?" she asked giving her friend one last chance to back out, not knowing that Steve had a whole team ready to fight them if it came to that.

"All right, I've run out of patience. Underoos!" shouted Tony. At his call a red figure flipped over their heads, stealing Steve's shield and binding his hands with a web "Nice job, kid"

"You've got to be kidding me" muttered Ember from her spot once she recognized the figure landing on top of the vehicle, fortunately no one heard her except for Scott who gave her a questioning glance.

"Thanks. Well, I could've stuck the landing a little better. It's just the new suit. Well, it's nothing, Mr. Stark. It's-It's perfect. Thank you." rambled the boy known as Spider-Man.

"Yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation." interrupted Stark.

"Okay" The boy nervously nodded, instead of listening he turned to look at the owner of the stolen shield "Cap, Captain. Big fan, I'm Spider-Man."

"Yeah, we'll talk about it later. Just..." Stark tried again only for the boy to cut in and greet the rest of the heroes.
"Hey, everyone"

"You've been busy" said Steve looking at Tony's young recruit.