A Love So Strong---Good Beginnings

Heyy guys & gals!! This is a new chapter of the continuing series. hope you enjoy! I am so sorry that i haven't uploaded in so long. I know you guys must've been dying! Don't lose support on me please. Thanks for supporting this story!

P.P.S-- Don't forget to vote, comment, and fan!!

----------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Madison's P.O.v~~~

I was so warm. i felt like i was on a cloud. Hakuna Matata, it means no worries, for the rest of your days. It's my problem free philosophy! I giggled to myself as i felt a stirring on my leg. I groaned as my eyes fluttered open and I was awakened by none other than Shane.

"Hey sleepyhead", he grinned at me.

I smiled as his eyes sparkled. I will never ever forget those green eyes of his. "You stayed', i whispered.

He chuckled. "Of course i stayed. You would not believe how many nurses had to hold me down when i said i'll stay by your side all those days."

"Oh my hero!", i giggled. "Wait? How long have i been out and where's Ana?'

"3 days. you were pretty knocked out", he said.  "She's grounded but her mom totally understands why she went with me to go and find you."

"Ana shouldn't have gotten in trouble because of me. That's a pretty long time. What about school? Are we on track to graduate?", i asked, worried about not graduating and my best friend.

"It's okay. The detectives had a talk with the school principal and they said all your's, mine's, and Ana's absences were excused so don't worry about it", he said.

"Oh thank god! I bet Ms.Burnstein must've been really happy to not have me in class", i muttered to myself.

"What did you say?", he asked nonchalantly.

"Nothing important", i said cheekily.

He grinned widely. "Oh really?"

Just then he attacked me with his warm but rough hands. He tickled my rib cages till i couldn't breathe from laughing so hard.

"Stop Shane! Please!", i managed to say between laughter.

"Whoa! Whoa there! Don't want her to get hurt again!", i heard a voice say from the door. Shane stopped tickling me and I sat up from the hospital bed.There was a detective in a black and white suit standing by the door with a notepad and pen in his hand.

"Are you alright Madison? You've been in a coma for a long time", he says.

I smile shyly. "I'm fine sir."

"That's good. So anyway we've contacted every relative and family member that you have and we've found only one person who was willing to take care of you", he said.

"Who?", i asked nervously.

"Your aunt Margaret", he replied.

I breathed a sigh of relief. Aunt Margaret was like a second mom to me. I remember my mom used to drop me off at her house and we would spend the day making apple pies for the local hunger drives. I've had some great memories with her. I haven't even seen or talked to her since i was 6.

"When will she be coming?", i asked.

"Oh she's right outside", he said while opening the door and leaving. A woman walked inside.

"Oh my goodness gracious Madison. I haven't seen you in so long. How are you feeling dear?", she asked me.

Wow. Aunt Margaret has certainly changed since the last time i saw her. Her dark brown hair was longer and her face was much more mature and older. Her brown eyes still held that care and love. I couldn't believe she was only 42.