A Love So Strong---Unforgetable Memories

Heyy guys! Okay okay! I rated this chapter as R because there will be some sexual child abuse. If you do not like this, please i'm telling you now to stop reading!

You have been warned! And it's okay. It won't be anything too graphic or gross.

p.s. ENJOY!! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was having a nightmare again. Usually when i have a nightmare, i start to talk in my sleep and i start to sweat on my forehead. I hated my father ever since my mom died. He changed so many things about himself. His attitude got darker, he started to drink a lot more than usual, and he would come home drunk every night. Being a little kid, i wouldn't sleep until he got home at 2 in the morning. That was why i was failing class. I would always sleep in class because i was so tired.

The nightmare was about the night that my dad came home. He was drunk, of course. I was sitting down on the couch watching a movie. Then i heard the front door slam shut. My dad came into the living room and sat down on a chair. He smelled like vodka, whiskey, and booze mixed together. At the time, I thought the drinking was a way of numbing the pain of my mom's death.

I was only 11 at the time. My dad looked at me in a funny way, and slurred "Come here baby girl. Come sit on daddy's lap." He motioned me to come forward.

I slowly dragged myself from the couch and walked towards him. He patted his thighs at the same time, he burped.

I sat down on his lap and remained still. He patted my back. "Boy! Have you grown! how old are you again?"

I said meekly while looking down, "Daddy, i'm 11."

"No you're not! You are 6! Get the hell away from my lap!", he yelled as he pushed me off his lap and onto the floor.

"Get me a beer from the fridge!"

I stood up and ran into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and grabbed a beer. I ran back to him and gave it to him.

After that, i went to bed. I looked at my bed side clock and it was 3:19 in the morning. School started in 5 hours.

I was half way asleep when the door to my room creaked open.

I saw a shadow on the wall and knew it was my father. He slowly walked over to my bed and sat at the edge. I shut my eyes quickly.

Then i felt his hand on the small of my back. He gently rubbed it in a soothing motion.

Then he put his hand on my ass and squeezed gently. My eyes shot open right away.

"Daddy! What are you doing?!"

He stood up from my bed. "Oh shit! I thought you were sleeping!"

I just continued to look at him, he was still drunk.

"Since when did you grow an ass?",he joked.

"Since the day i had to take care of your drunk ass!", i retorted.

Then it happened.

He slapped me and my back hit the wall. All i could feel was pain and agony.

"Stupid bitch! You better watch your mouth!"

I continued to sob until he left my room.

That was the day my father first slapped me. I didn't go to school for 2 days. I ended up failing 2 classes because i refused to do the extra assignments.

Why couldn't i have died?

I opened my eyes and my forehead was covered with sweat.

The alarm clock showed 4:39 in the morning. I couldn't go to sleep so i decided to ready everything for school. I went into my dad's room and he was snoring his ass off.

Man if i had the guts to kill myself, i would.

-----------------------------------------------------------

soooo what did you guys think???

Comment, vote, and fan :) also read "The Makeover!"

Thanks,

♥Veronica17