A Love So Strong---Never thought I could love

Heyyy guys & gals! Well i see that a lot more people are reading so yay!!!! This is a new chapter! I hope you all enjoy it. Thanks! COMMENT, VOTE, AND FAN!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Madison! Are you sleeping in my class?!", Ms. Burnstein yelled at me. I shot up from my day dream and cleared my eyes. I looked around the room searching for her but she was nowhere to be found. Then i heard someone clear their throat. I slowly turned around in the my seat to see none other than Ms. Burnstein. She raised an eye brow at me.

"Why were you sleeping in my class?"

I quickly thought of something to say. So i made up a lie. "Um..well yesterday i was extremely busy because i had to finish my 5 page essay and my other homework, go grocery shopping, and make dinner!"

Her face seemed sympathetic but that quickly changed to remorse. She crossed her arms. "You are lying!", she stated.

Well, at least i tried. This woman was tough. If i had told that lie to another teacher, they would've believed me and probably told me not to do homework for the rest of the week. Ms. Burnstein cleared her throat again. Then she knelt down, her face inches from mine.

"Listen young lady! If i catch you falling asleep in my class again, i will have you suspended!"

I pretended to wipe off spit from my cheek. That got me tons of laughter from the class. She glared at the class and turned her attention back to me. "Do you understand?"

"Alright! Alright! Okay! I understand!", i said while letting out a loud sigh. She seemed accomplished as she walked away from my desk.

I pretended to listen to her lecture but my mind was wandering. The thoughts finally settled on Shane. The guy i met yesterday at the cafe. I smiled as i thought of his green eyes. I loved green eyes. I can't explain it. I would pick green eyes over blue eyes any day.

All of a sudden my phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out slowly to make sure Ms. Burnstein wasn't watching me. I beamed as i saw Shane's name flash across the screen. There was a text message from him.

I pressed view and read the text. It said:

Hi. Do you mind meeting in the courtyard during lunch?

I quickly texted back:

Sure! You mean the place we met yesterday?

I waited a couple of seconds until he messaged back:

Yeah. I can't wait to see you.

I smiled. That is so cute.

Me too. Bye!

He didn't message me back after that. I put my phone in my pocket. I looked up at the clock. Just 2 more agonizing minutes!

I breathed a sigh of relief when the bell finally rang. I put my stuff in my backpack and boasted out the door all the way to the courtyard.

I saw him sitting down by the tree. I ran towards him and gave him a huge hug. He turned towards me, laughing.

"You're in a good mood", he smiled. I always want to melt whenever he smiles.

"I am in a good mood because i get to see you." My eyes caught the paper that he was holding.

"What's that?", i asked curiously. He quickly tried to shove it into his book bag but i grabbed it before he could.

He frowned. "Give it back!"

"Let me just read it!"

"No! It's personal!"