A Love So Strong

Heyy guys and gals! This is a new story that i'm working on! This story is a developing story. It goes through death, loneliness, and depression. But don't worry! This isn't going to be boring and all sad. The good stuff comes on later ;)

Well i guess you've heard enough! P.S.-- don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, AND FAN if you liked it. Maybe we can get on the Watty Awards 2012?????????

Enjoy!!! *blows kiss* ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Well this isn't going to be another tragic story. I'll tell you that. My mother didn't raise me that way, it wasn't like she raised me at all. I was walking to school like any other day. It was another warm and sunny day. I loved the feeling of the sun on my face and the gentle wind blowing in my hair. I checked my phone. 8:06 AM.This is just perfect. School starts in just 4 minutes. I quickened my pace a little, making sure that I didn't get sweaty.

I finally reached the school parking lot. I checked my watch this time. 8:09 AM. Then the bell rang. I ran all the way to my locker, which thankfully was on the 2nd floor. Did I mention that I hate high school? Being shoved in the hallway, sluts, bullies, jerks, mean teachers, and don't even get me started on all the homework! I can't even finish sometimes. Maybe that's why I'm flunking almost all my subjects. I don't even know how i got into A.P. Calculus.

I put all my books into my locker. Then I ran to the 3rd floor. My first class was English Literature. I walked into the room and looked around for the teacher. In the teacher's desk was an old guy with a weird white beard. His beard was black on his chin but it got white on the bottom. I continued to stare at him until he spoke.

"What is your name, young lady?", he said as he pushed his glasses up.

"Madison Woods", i said in a quiet tone. The old man pushed up his glasses again. He gasped. Slowly, he raised his head.

"Madison Woods. The Madison Woods?", he said in a raspy voice. My expression must've been frightening because the guy just kept on waiting for an answer.

"I don't know sir. I'm just Madison Woods", i said while shrugging my shoulders.

Then he whispered "You were Amy Woods daughter, correct?"

Why!! Why!! Why did he have to talk about my mother! How the fuck does he know who my mother is? I mean, was?

I began to get uncomfortable. "Um..yes sir"

"I knew it! I knew it!", he said as if he won the lottery. "Excuse me, sir? I don't mean to be rude but what's your point?", i said rudely.

He then got very serious. "You mother died when you were seven, correct?"

God! I hated when people do that! My mom's death was on the local news for an entire 2 days! Why should this old guy be telling me something that i already know.

I was shaken from my thoughts when he cleared his throat. "Yes. She died when i was seven".

He looked back at his sheet. I began to see his features. He wasn't necessarily old. He looked to be about 45 years. That's how old my father is. Anyway, the old guy had brown hair that was graying on the sides. He had piercing green eyes that were hidden away by his glasses. He was a lot taller than me by about 4 inches. I was 5'5.

He looked at me again. "Okay then go take your seat," he said while pointing at an empty seat at the front row. I ignored the hand gesture and went to seat at my favorite desk in the entire school. My desk was at the back of the class.

I bet you're wondering why it's so special. It's because I always write secret notes to a person that always seats here when i'm not. We communicate with each other almost everyday.

I checked the desk and it said:

The Plain White Tees suck!!

I laughed to myself.

Then i wrote: We have a lot in common! We both think that you suck! lmfaooo

I guess we had a lot in common than i thought. Most girls my age would think soft rock bands are so HOT!! But i don't think so! They suck! I'm not emo, if that's what you're thinking.

If you want to know I have long black hair just like my mother which complimented my hazel eyes. I had a small and slender body. I also had 2 piercings. One on my nose and the other on my belly button. That shit hurt like hell! It took me an entire two week to get over the pain.

The whole day was a major drag. I desperately wanted to go to lunch already. Ring! Ring! Ring!

Yes! Lunch time! My favorite class of the day! I made my way to my table with my friends. They were already sitting down and eating.

"Hey guys! What's up?", i boasted as i grabbed Ana's half eaten sandwich.

"Dude! Buy your own food!", she yelled at me. I just laughed. "Why waste money on food when we can all share?"

"Thanks to you! i dropped 3 pounds!", she yelled.

I ignored the comment and kept on munching my sandwich. There was one thing that i was really good at; shutting people out.

My mom told me that there could be a fire and i wouldn't even know. She was so funny. She used to tuck me into bed every night while she read me Cinderella. That was my favorite book, even till now. But i wouldn't tell people that though.

----------------------

The bell rung to go home and i was ecstatic because my 18th birthday was coming up next week.

I didn't feel like taking the bus home. It was just a 20 minute walk anyway. I finally made it home. I fumbled with the keys and dropped it a couple of times before i finally opened the door. I walked straight into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water.

Then i felt a presence behind me. "That water better be for me", my dad said.

He grabbed the glass out of my hand and pressed himself against my back. I could feel his manhood poking my bottom.

I quickly turned around and faced him. He was shirtless, of course. He gave me a quick kiss on the lips. I didn't feel like kissing him, so i didn't move my lips at all. He chuckled into my mouth. He pulled away sooner than i thought.

He looked at me with his cold brown eyes and "Follow me". I didn't respond but just followed close behind me. He sat down on the sofa and studied me carefully. I already knew what he was going to say before he said it.

"Give me a foot rub."

I sank down to my knees and grabbed his ugly smelly feet. I almost gagged. I sighed and began to get to work.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soo what did you guys think? it's short and to the point and that's what i was going for.

I hope you guys liked it :) Don't worry i will be posting the next chapter very soon. Maybe tomorrow?

I don't know. If you want me to continue with the story, please doin't hesitate to COMMENT, VOTE, AND FAN!!

♥Veronica