A Love So Strong---Flashbacks

Heyy guys & gals?! What's up?? i'm sooory that i haven't uploaded in so long but it's just that i've been so busy with my volleyball practice after school and school work. So as an aplogy i wrote another chapter. i hope you all enjoy it! This will only be talking about Madison's memory with her dad. SO ENJOY!!!! don't forget to vote, comment, and fan!!!!!!!!

Song: Hero by Sterling Knight

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Madison's P.O.V~~~

Why is everything spinning? I took a deep breath as i look towards a cloud of fog up ahead. Where am I? What's going on? I look around only to find myself alone.

"Shane?", i asked aloud. Okay, this is starting to get scary. All of a sudden a cool breeze brushed against my shoulder. I shivered slightly.

"Mom?", I asked the empty space around me.

"Sweetie?", a voice called out behind me.

I gasped as I turned around. There was nobody there. Just then, a shadow of a person began to move towards me. I squinted my eyes to see better.

"Did you miss me?", the voice said.

My voice broke as i could barely say, "Daddy?"

"I'm here princess." He opened his arms wide. I ran as fast as I could to him and gave him a hug that i've never felt for 7 years of my life. I began to cry into his shoulder. At this moment, i didn't care if i was dead or if i was just dreaming. This was all i've ever wanted from my dad.

"I've missed you so much dad!", I cried out. We broke apart from the hug. We didn't speak or move because this was an ultimate moment for us.

"How?", i whispered.

"How what?", he spoke.

"How are you still alive?"

He chuckled as he kissed the top of my head. "Oh Madison. I'm not alive, I'm still dead. And you are the one who isn't suppose to be here. Madison, you're dying!"

"Then how am i still here?', i asked him.

"Your soul is breaking and i knew the only way to fix this was to come here and talk to you."

"But where's mom then?"

"She's moved on sweetie. She's at a better place. And i need to be with her right now to tell her that we have raised a beautiful, strong, independent, and wonderful daughter. Madison, i am so so sorry about everything that i made you go through. i know that the boy really care about you and i know for a fact that he doesn't want you to die and leave him."

"I would never do that to Shane! But i don't want to leave you dad! I'm alone . And i know for sure that life is going to be hell for me without you to guide me."